CHAPTER FOUR

Linda’s POV:

I don’t know who they were, but I just wanted to kill them. One of the men who cought us got a hurt from me I’m sure. The car was very big ‘cause I couldn’t feel Elina near I just heard her. I was to scared to move.

*30 mins later*

The car still was driving us away. As time past I decided to find Elina so I moved a little to the right, then a little more and…suddenly I felt someone’s curly hair with my hand.

-Hey, honey-I heard the voice I was sleeping with, getting up with, living with. I couldn’t believe but I was sure it was Harry Styles.

-Harry is it you?-I heard Elina’s voice.

-Yeah it’s Harry-It was Zayn

I heard alittle scream of happiness from Elina.

-Haha it’s okay,baby-Zayn laughed.

-Don’t touch me!_Elina said angrily

-Hmm.. I just wanted to open your eyes._zayn replied upset.

I felt like someone touched my head and I found my eyes opened. Harry was sitting near me and Zayn close to Elina.There were only hate in her eyes.

-Where are we going?-I asked.

-To the airport!-Harry smiled.

-What??!!-we asked in the same time with Elina.

-We are gonna live in London-Zayn told.

Elina opened her  mouth to say something, but Zayn didn’t let her do that:

-Don’t you wanna live in London with One Direction??-Zayn looked directly to her eyes.

Yes, it was the best argument ever.

-But..but what about our families and school??-Elina asked.

-It’s okay. All of them think that you two go to Africa for volunteering.

I was happy,really. I felt so cheery. But Elina didn’t. She looked shocked and angry in the same time:

-Hey don’t you hear me??-she shouted on Zayn.

-I do.- he smiled.

-Take me home!!-Elina shouted again

-I’ll take you home, but to my home!-Zayn replied.