CHAPTER EIGHT

Elina’s POV

Louis drove us to the biggest and the best mall in London. He gave each of us a credit card.

-Have fun,girls!-he said-I’ll wait for you otside.

We thanked him and went out. Wohoo the biggest shoppning in our lives was waiting for us!

***

*2 hours later*

We had heavy bags in our hands when we got near the car.

_Wow! Is there anything left in the shops?-Louis joked.

He helped us to put all the staff into the car.

-Thought Niall has already died from the hungryness.-He smiled and winked us.

We laughed. Louis was so kind and sweet. All boys were like that, but Zayn still was special for me.

***

We got back home and quickly got ready. Niall didn’t let us spend a lot of time on our make up and hair.

-I’m hungry!-he shouted billion’s time.

-Okay!We are coming!-Linda shouted back.

We went downstairs.

-Finally-Niall mumbled.

-Okay!here we go!-Harry said.

He drove Linda, me and Zayn. Louis drove the rest of the boys. 15 mins later we got to the nearest Nandos.We sat behind a big table. Waiter come up to learn what we wanted. Linda was whispering something to Harry’s ear. I looked at Zayn. He was already staring at me. I smiled. Hi winked. The waiter returned back with our order.He turned to Zayn

 -The blond girl sitting behind the 5th table says hello to you and youe beautiful girlfriend.-he looked at Zayns face that became dark and added-It was her words.

Zayn turned to see who was that girl. I turned too.

The blondie was sitting with 2 other girls. She grinned looking at Zayn. He looked angry and upset in the same time.

-Who is she?-I asked. I didn’t like her at all.

-My ex-girlfriend.-he looked at me-We’ve broken up 2 weeks ago.

I don’t know why but his words hurt me and made me feel sad. I know it was stupid ‘cause Zayn was fomous and he got lots of girlfriends.

_elina look at me!-he said.-We broke up. No worries. I love only you.

I tried to smile. He hugged me and kissed to my forehead. I felt safe.

-Can we go to the toilet?-Linda whispered to my ear.

-Yeah,okay!-I said

-We need to go somewhere. Just for a minute.-Linda said to the boys.

We stood from the table. I gave a quick look to the blondie. She whispered something to one of her friends and stood up too.

Linda’s POV

We went to the toilet. I got inside one of the cabins, Elina decided to wait for me outside looking in the mirror and fixing her hair. Wjen I got out I was expecting to see Elina, but I couldn’t find her. I started panic:

-Elina!Where are you?-I shouted.

No answer.

I quickly ran to the boys.

-Boys , we have a problem. Elina disappeared!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys that's it ,the eight's chapter. Hope you like it! Vote , comment what you think :) I was thinking what to do next so may be you can help me??? Comment what you think can happen next :) Thank you for reading it means the world for me ;)