-0.3-

I wake up in the room i rented and get dressed i put on some black high wasted shorts, a nirvana tank, a white flover crown, a black skull ring, a silver bracelet and a heart beat necklace I grab my phone my keys and put on some black boots and leave.

as im leaving i see the desk clerk ashton talking to some boys one had bleach blonde hair with blue highlights and the other had brown har with blonde streaks in his fringe. "Hey ash weres luke?" the brown haired one asked "has some date with some chick" said ash "that some chick would be me" I butted in. they turend around and as soon as the blonde one saw me his chin dropped to the floor. I began blushing like crazy. "wait you met luke?" ashton asked "yeah and he invited me out of coffee" i replied "wait who are you?" asked the brown haired boy "oh sorry guys yeah this is makayla she rented a room here last night, and makayla this is calum and micheal. Micheal who hadent utterd a word since i arrived said "pleased to meet you" "and yourself" i polietly replied. "Um ash i just came over to say i need another room for tonight" "ok sure thats fine" he answerd I thanked him and left.

"I met your friends" I say as i sit down at the booth luke was already sitting at "oh god look whatever they said its not-" "dont worry they didnt say anything bad i swear" he laughs. god his laugh is so infectious and it just makes you want to hug him ugghhhr. Our coffees came and he asked me "so makayla what brings you to Winston Hills?" "well ever since i was 15 i wanted to leave my town but i never really new where so eventually i decided that as soon as i turn 18 i was leaving and i would just drive and it would be just me and the elements fast forward 3 months later and im sitting here with you" "wow'' is all he replied. ''What about you whats your story?'' i ask ''I grew up on my dads farm just about 5ks from here i decided that i wanted to be closer to my mates so when we were 17 we got a shitty house and thats were we live now''. We talked for what felt like forever until we realised it was already 7:00 pm and we met for lunch!

''Can i walk you back?'' he asks ''sure why not'' halfway home we hear wolf whistles and honking and of course all three boys from earlyer were driving past in a black jeep with their heads out the window and luke flipped them off.

We arrived back at my little cabin in the caravan park i was renting and luke said '' I had fun tonight makayla ''me too i replied'' and then he kissed my cheek and walked off "HEY!'' I yell at him ''what?'' he says with a cheeky grin ''NO KISSING ON THE FIRST DATE YOU DICK!'' "Sorry love but in Winston Hills rules are meant to be broken'' his smirk omfg its like heaven on earth at this i laugh all the way to my door. I like this place i might even like it as "home''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

SOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK I LIKE THIS ONE IDK