-0.8-

~*UN-EDITED*~
-Makaylas Pov-
I've decided to move in with the boys officially, but I need a job so I'm going for an interview to be a receptionist at the local photography studio. I get dressed grab my keys, my phone, tell the boys I'll be back in a couple of hours and leave, Luke let me borrow his car so I get into his beat up ute and drive away.

+++

I finally get out of my interview with pretty high hopes that I got the job I drive back to the boys house and see Michael and luke yelling at each other they don't notice me so I stay still. 

"YOUR FUCKING SMOKING AGAIN?! AFTER EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED TO US, TO ME YOUR SMOKING AGAIN HOW COULD YOU?! YOU'VE SEEN WHAT ITS DONE TO  PEOPLE LIKE ME JESUS MICHAEL I CANT LOSE YOU AS WELL!" Luke screams at michael 

"OH MY GOD LUKE COME ON ITS AN ADDICTION ITS NOT LIKE MAKAYLAS EATING WHERE I CAN JUST STO-" Michael cuts himself, off he told him? 

"NO NO ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT YOU SHIT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL DONT YOU DARE BRING THIS UP" Luke shouts and then all of a sudden Lukes fist connects with Michaels cheek, he gets into his car and leaves. I walk up to the front door "Makay-" Michael starts 

" Its ok michael I get like that as well its luke I'm angry at I trusted him and he broke that" I explain "are you ok though? I want you to be ok" michael says "Im working on it michael but I would kill for a smoke got one?" I ask 

"wait you smoke?" he asks getting out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter "yeah occasionally" I answer with a shrug "wow I would never of pictured you as a smoker" neither does luke so don't tell him got it?" I say holding out a pinky for him to link "promise" he says linking his with mine, and so we sat on the porch smoking and laughing about the smallest things.

+++

It was about 1:00 and we were still on the porch. luke wasn't back yet and I was getting a bit worried as if on cue luke pulls in the driveway "shit" I mumble putting out my cigarette "quick run inside and change, go into my bathroom theres mouthwash an gum in there" michael instructs "thanks michael" I say quickly getting up and running inside. 

I changed, put my clothes in the wash and was about to run into Michaels bathroom when I ran into luke "hey Maka-" "save it luke fuck off" I say trying to walk around luke but he grabs my wrist and turns me around "what did I do?" he questions "depends" I say with a shrug "on what?"  "on how many people you told about my disorder" his face softens "Makayla I'm so sorry Its just the boys kinda are better at this kinda stuff than me and I didn't know what to do! I feel so ba- Makayla?" "what!" I snap "why does your breath smell like cigarettes?" he questions "I don't know" I say with a  shrug "you smoke?" he questioned "occasionally" I say with a shrug again " Makayla that stuff will kill you" "its not like I do it all the time ok?" I argued "please stop" He says tears brimming in his eyes "Luke fine if it means that much to you" I go back into my room grab my smokes and throw them in the bin "I love you makayla" he whispers "I love you too luke" I say letting him engulf me in a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!

JUST BECAUSE ILY 

VOTE SO I KNOW YOU LOVELIES LIKE IT 

COMMENT BC IT MAKES MY DAY <3<3<3<3

OH MY GOD WITH 5 ON THE WALL THE BOYS TUREND THE FANDOM INTO FUCKING SHERLOCK HOMES 

IVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WAITING 

IM GOING TO BED NOW

NIGHT NIGHT XX