-0.7-

- Makaylas pov-
I wake up to the smell of bacon and my stomach growling I grab a pair of my sweatpants tying it up with a hair tie since I've lost so much weight. I haven't eaten in three days, its just I don't feel good enough for luke he's so amazing and is always having girls chase after him and I'm just here with an unflat stomach and thighs that touch, not to mention my stretch marks and scars I'm just never good enough for anyone my dad was right.

I walk down stairs and see Luke standing over the stove "hey babe! look I made you breakfast!" he says with a smile "awww thanks Luke" I say faking a smile and giving him a kiss on the cheek he hands me a plate of bacon and eggs and I want to eat it so bad but I just can't. Luke sits down across from me with his own plate and looks at me sadly "what is it Luke?" I ask "I haven't seen you eat in three days" he says sadly looking down and I get up and sit next to him "Luke its just I don't feel thin or pretty enough for you like my thighs touch and I'm curvy and I have stretch marks and scars all over my body I'm ugly" I say blinking back tears "hey hey hey your beautiful I love your curves there hot and your thighs are perfect just the way they are your stretch marks are like badass lightning tattoos I think there pretty cool and your scars is just proof that things get better please don't ever call yourself that again because your the exact opposite so what if you don't look like a model fuck models you are amazing and you make me feel like your out of my league I really like you ok? so baby please eat something just one egg or anything please" he says "Lucas Robert Hemmings" I say "yes?" he says "I love you" "I love you too" he says and we kiss. "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" calm says stealing a piece of bacon off my plate and pouring himself some cereal "make us" I say "fuck off" he says in a playful way walking out the kitchen. I eat an egg and luke gives me a massive hug "Im gonna go get dressed" I say and he nods.

I walk up the stairs and get into a pair of skinny jeans and realising that I need a baggy shirt I walk to Michaels room and ask for one he says yes and I skip to the closet softly singing new americana by Halsey "why are you so happy today?" he asks me "welllll meandLukesaidourfirstIloveyous" I say rushing it all out at once "what? I couldn't understand you say it slower" he says "me and luke said our first I love yous" i said slower this time "awwwwwwww little laya-bears in love" he cooed "ok 1) don't call me that and 2) I know rightttt" blushing really hard. "thanks for the shirt!" I yell walking down the hallway.

------------------------------------------------------

OK SHORT CHAPTER BUT AWWWWWW

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 

AGAIN SORRY SORRY SORRY

AND I NEED A SHIP NAME OF MAKAYLA AND LUKE 

OK THX XXX