-0.4-

Ive been staying here for about a week now and the boys seem pretty nice and ashton and I have become really close. Me and luke have been on a few dates and I really like Winston Hills.

I woke up and checked my bank account ''oh crap'' I thought as I see my account balance is $10.00 I grab my stuff knowing I cant stay here any longer. for the first time in three months i felt at home and now I have to go back home to my dad to the only person I truly hate.

As im leaving my cabin I let a few tears slip out. Im walking towards the desk begging ashton isnt working today, just my luck he is. ''babe whats wrong'' ''I-I need to l-leave'' ''why?'' he says sounding heartbroken ''I cant afford to stay here I need to go b-back home to my d-dad'' by now i was hyperventilating, ashton was the only one who new about my dad ''awww babe'' he said and he hugged me.

we finally broke apart and ashton spoke first ''stay with us'' ''what?'' ''stay with us'' ''r-really?'' ''yeah we've got a guest room and all the boys like you so why not?'' ''thank you ashton!!!!!'' ''I scream

we walk into their house and micheal is in the living room playing call of duty. He see's me and pauses his game ''MAKAYLAAAAA!!!!!'' he screams ''MICHEALLLLL!!!!!!!!! I scream back we hug and eventually I end up playing call of duty with him.

A couple hours later we hear the front door open and shut but we didnt really notice. A few minutes later a tierd looking luke walks into the room ''hey micheal why is there a-'' he stops when he notices me ''hi luke'' I say looking down 'heyyy makayla'' he says. wow this is akward ''oh yeah luke makayla is staying here because she cant afford to stay in the caravan park any more'' ''yeah im only staying until I can get a job and support myself'' ''thats cool babe stay as long as you like" he says with a wink. God this boy will be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sooooo I hope you like it idk its more of a filler Xx