-1.1-

2:18 am
Its 2:18 in the morning and lukes still not back. He said he was going to go meet up with some people about his bike but thats was 5 hours ago. I was worried sick and his phone was going straight to voicemail.
I dial again
"hey ah this is luke sorry im busy right now but I will call you back when I can bye" *beep*

Ashton trudges down the stairs rubbing his eyes "em what are you still doing up? Aren't you working tomorrow?" Ashton asks "yeah I am but lukes not back and I'm worried" I shrug. "He's probably just out with harry and his mates" Ashton yawns "who's harry?" I ask "ugh I hate him he's loud and douchey and so are his friends and he's a really bad influence on luke. Before they met luke wasn't like a goodie goodie but he was alright but they met in year 10 and luke started to go out more, his grades slipped and it eventually led to him being expelled for him and jays 'gang' bashing up some kid.
We've  tried to get him to just leave and get out of it but he says it's more complicated than that and he can't" Ashton rambles "so wait lukes in a gang?" I say shocked at everything I've just heard "no we yeah sort of its not like a massive gang shooting people who disrespect them and shit but they just get into fights and get drunk" he says "so thats why luke came in all bloody and bruised the other day" I realise "you know he told me he was trying to get out of it for you and I think he is I mean he used to go out every night but now it's only like once a month you've changed him more than you think em" Ashton assures "thanks ash, I might go to bed now" I say getting up and he hugs you reassuringly "night" he says letting me go "night" I mumble trudging up the stairs.

+

I wake up to luke passed out next to me, still in his skinny jeans not even under the covers smelling the alcohol on his breath I get up and grab him some advil and a glass of water putting them next to the bed and get dressed for work.
*skipping work because it's boring af*
I didn't take lukes car today seeing as it was nice out and work was only a 15 minute walk but I regret that now.
Theres a guy thats been following me for the past few blocks calling out stuff like "hey baby girl you busy?" And whistling at me and the way he's acting makes me even more scared I pull out my phone and call luke but he doesn't pick up the next person on my contacts is Michael so I call him, after a few rings he picks up "hey em what's up?" He says cheerily "t-theres a guy following me and he's calling out stuff at me and I'm scared can you possibly come pick me up?" I say starting to get really anxious "yeah sure what street?" He asks "um winchester but I don't want to stop walking so if I'm not there I'll be on one of the other streets on the way back to ours" I explain "ok if he tries anything on you just call the police ok?" He pressures "ok" and he hangs up.
After a few minutes I See Michaels black pick up truck coming down the street. The guys had picked up his speed so he was nearly breathing down my neck still trying to talk to me. Michael pulls up right next to me and I jump in the guy yells out "get fucked then slut" and I close the door leaning back on the headrest and shutting my eyes "are you ok? Did he hurt you? Did he like touch you?" Michael asks "no Michael I'm fine just a bit freaked out" I breathe "ok good" Michael says starting the car "do you know why luke didn't pick up the phone?" I ask "oh him and ash got in a fight about something and luke said he was sick of his shit and I dunno he hasn't come out his room since then" he shrugs.

+

When we get home luke isn't anywhere so I go up to our room and nock on the door I hear a muffled "come in" and then what sounds like luke tripping over something and a few profanities, giggling I open the door and gasp the lights are turned off but the room is dimly lit by fairy lights and a computer screen covering the floor were rugs and pillows arranged in a cave formation.  A fort. Luke built a fort.
"So um do you like it?" He asked looking at the ground "luke I love it" I gush "oh good because I picked out some movies we could watch come on" he says moving into the fort and patting a spot next to him.
I lie down next to him and look at the screen "mean girls seriously luke?" I ask "what I like it and if you don't you can leave" he says with a fake pout "ok then mean girls it is"

+++
Ok so guys I'm currently watching the Australian premier of American horror story: hotel and its soooo good yoooo

Im on holiday and tomorrow im doing this zipline thing through a rainforest really early and im scared asf

Love you beans xx