suspection

┏━━━━━━ ◦ 𑁍 ◦ ━━━━━━┓
"Do you ever see someone
and think "wow god must
hate me." 'Cause he spent
so much time on them and
for me he got lazy."
┗━━━━━━ ◦ 𑁍 ◦ ━━━━━━┛

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:• ☾☼☽ •:•

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:• ☾☼☽ •:•.•:•.•:•:•:•

Ajak watches as Makkari and I enter the kitchen together, very closely as we walk to the fridge. I open it and Makkari taps my hip as she loops her arm around me. I chuckle and reach into the fridge to grab the eggs and milk.

Makkari looks to me as I roll my eyes at her arm around me. I bump my hip into hers and she shuts the fridge door, rubbing the side of my hip contently

She smiles to me as I set the ingredients down. She signs "As long as Kingo isn't making the pancakes this morning, today will be a good day."

I nod and sweep the loose strands of hair out of her face as I say "I'm making the pancakes. You have nothing to worry about."

She nods and opens the cabinet to get the flour and sugar out for me. She lifts her knee onto the counter and grabs both containers full of them.

She looks to me and I quickly sign "Be careful."

She slips and I quickly step to the side and stop her fall. Looping my arms around her tightly

She smiles as she looks to me and signs to me "you worry too much. I'm not made of glass."

She pats my cheek humoringly and smooths out the sides of my messy bed head

I nod shrugging at her carelessness as I lift her down from the counter and Gilgamesh says "Lovers spat?"

I jump at the sound of his voice and Makkari laughs at my scare. I step further away from
her and I swat her arm signing "couldn't have given me a warning hm?"

Ajak scoots the chair beside her farther away and Makkari jumps and spins around. I laugh at her scare and she signs "Couldn't have given me a warning? Really?"

I smile and say "For someone that feels every vibration you seem to have lost your touch because Ajak totally snuck up on you."

She raises her chin to me and narrows her eyes at me signing annoyed "I'm insulted. Truly. But, you have a very distracting and adorable face. So I blame you and your presence."

I shake my head and push her away from me as I slide the bowl of pancake batter towards me.

Gilgamesh says "you two are ruining the pancakes. Let me make them."

"Okay." I smile to Gil and Ajak says "That was an interesting display of affection you two had going on there. How come I didn't know of this?"

 How come I didn't know of this?"