marriage

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:• ☾☼☽ •:•

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:• ☾☼☽ •:•.•:•.•:•:•:•

"What would you say to getting married?"

I stare at her hands moving, not fully processing what she's signing. I just smile at her signing.

We've been together for hundreds on top of hundreds of years and I'm not sick of her presence yet

She steps towards me as I sit on the table top mindlessly eating the bowl of blueberries.

She rests her hands on the sides of my face and pulls my attention to her face. She tilts her head and smiles.

"Sorry? What'd you say? I was too distracted by your hands and face and these really good blueberries. Where did you find these? I swear you always bring me back the best fruit. You know me so well."

I kiss her as I smile and pull back and toss a blueberry into her mouth and the next one into my mouth

She sighs and taps my cheek in a rythmic code. (Morse code wasn't created until the 1830's)

I lean forward and rest my chin on her shoulder as I loop my arms behind her.

I kiss her shoulder and she laughs as she pauses tapping my cheek.

I then peace together what she signed

I pull away from her and nod. "No way. You're serious?"

She smiles and nods. "It's as good of a time as any. I want to make this thing a forever thing."

"I'm in. Let's run off and get married." I hug her tightly and laugh

She smiles and runs her hands down my face and arms nodding

She smiles and runs her hands down my face and arms nodding. She looks to me anxiously and I press a quick kiss to her lips as someone enters the room.

Phastos warns as we pull away "Ajak and the others are behind me."

I smile to him as I slide my hands down from Makkari's hair and I continue stepping away sighing.