I'm doomed!

JAZELLE POV

I was sitting at the side of the stairs, grabbing my head, feeling dizzy with everything that happened just now.

''Tell me the truth, you are doing this for revenge, isn't it?'', I lift my head and stare at Jonas, who is casually typing something on his phone. ''I knew it'', standing up, I face him. ''You are doing this to take revenge on me!!''

''Yes, so what?'', Jonas's eyes shifted towards me.

''Oh My God, I'm an idiot!'', I walk back and forth. ''Calm down, Jaze... Calm down. Go inside, say sorry, and he will accept you back. Simple'', I laugh.

''But boss, we already challenged him'', B talked behind me.

''Shut up B.... This all happened because of you guys... Oh God, please help me'', I prayed.

''What happened?'', Jonas suddenly asked my employees.

''Don't tell him anything!'', I warned my B, Q, and T.

''Someone broke into our office, and Aidan is arrested for it'', T ignored my warning and replied Jonas.

''What the hell T'', I was glaring at him.

''Did you check the CCTV?'', Olivia appeared from nowhere and asked.

''The problem is we don't have any CCTV'', B sighed. ''We lost the money as well'', she added sadly.

''Go with them and bail him out'', Jonas instructed Olivia.

''Okay...'', Olivia walks forward.

''I'm coming too'', I walked forward, but Jonas blocked me.

''You are coming with me'', he instructed.

''W...what...'', before I say, he grabs my hand and drags me out from them. ''Where the hell are you bringing me?'', I asked Jonas, driving his car without replying to my questions. He suddenly pulled the brake, startle me.

''What the heck'', turning my sight, I realized I was at my office building. He clambered out of his car and entered the building, and I followed him.

''Wait, how do you know this place?'', I asked him. He maintains his silence again. I sighed heavily.

Jonas was walking around my damaged office. Many things were broken, and papers scattered around.

Damn, how much will it cost to repair all of this?

I stepped onto a glass. Looking down, I see the picture frame that we took last year when we celebrated my birthday. Leaning down, I take out the picture and brush off the specks of dirt.

Thank God the picture wasn't destroyed

I smile, seeing the picture.

I put the picture back on the desk to save as many things as possible.

''What are you doing?'', Jonas asked me, giving me a weird look, probably seeing the things I'm holding in my arms.

''What?'', I raised my brow.

''What are those crappy things?'', he asked, crossing his arms.

''C...Crappy things?'', my blood boils with his words. Taking out the things one by one, I showed them to him and explained him. ''This is B's favorite red color nail polish; this is Q's favorite notepad; this is A's lucky band; it's dirty but okay. We can wash it. This is T's Rubik's cube. He always plays with this whenever he's under stress'', there's a cube missing from the Rubik's cube.

''Oh My God, it's broken...'', I said sadly. ''Hmmm... it seems like this is a gift from someone precious to him'', I sighed. ''Now it's broken.''

''Boss'', hearing B's voice, I looked up and saw my colleagues at the doorway. A is standing in the middle.