The happily after

JAZELLE POV

''Damn, can you guys believe it? He fakes his parrot death to bring me back here'', I said in disbelief.

''Typical Jonas'', Olivia chuckles.

''He just misses you'', Sara smiles.

''Jeez... don't support him. He annoys me in the name of love'', I shake my head.

Sara and Olivia chuckle.

Whenever I went on a business trip, he would 'adopt' some pet and send me videos of him talking with the pet. Recently I found out that he didn't adopt but borrowed the pets from his friends.

''Okay, I have a date with Taylor... I take leave first'', Olivia said excitedly.

''Jeez... see her lovey-dovey face'', I scoffed.

Sara chuckles. After Olivia left, Sara left shortly after Dylan called her and informed her that their daughter was having a fever. 

While walking in the street, I recalled my memories of two years ago. The surgery was successful, thanks to my father who donated his bone marrow for me. It was a match for me. My relationship with my father has been getting better since then. 

Speaking of which, Diana and Dad are planning to marry soon. Seems like they found their love with each other again. Diana supported dad during his hard times because of me. He was worried to death for me but just didn't show it to anyone. But Diana understands him well.

Dylan and Sara started their own family. Sara gave birth to little Jazelle four years back. Both of them chose my name for their daughter. I heard Dylan telling my mom's story every day to little Jazelle. Typical Dylan. Dad resigned last year and Dylan is the CEO of the company with Sara helping him equally.

I'm still handling the Marketing and Creative division and we are doing much better than ever. Dad offered a place for our division at his own company building but we refused his offer. We renovated our office space using the profit we got and improved our business.

T and Olivia got married two years back whereas Q and Riley married last year. A and B are living together and they plan to marry after buying their own house. We are helping them as much as we can.

I'm grateful for this life each second of my life. I survived in a miraculous way. I'm sure mom helped in her way. When I was in the surgery, fighting for my life, I felt like I saw her. She smiles beautifully and I still feel her whisper in my ear.

''I'm proud of you, Jazelle... Now go back and live your life''

Her words still ring in my ear.

''Jazelle'', I saw my father in front of me.

''Dad'', I smile happily seeing him back after his trip with Diana. Walking to him, I hugged him. ''I miss you''

''I miss you too..'', he hugs me back.

We both were walking in the street and he told me about his trip. He seems really happy.

''I... umm... want to inform you'', he started. ''As you know, Diana and I are going to marry soon'', he informed me.

''And I can't wait for it...'', I said happily. ''I'm happy for you, dad'', I smile.

Dad holds my hand. ''I want you to know that you were born because that's the day I had feelings for your mother'', his words surprised me. 

''That day Alana came to comfort me and my heart skipped a beat seeing her care for me though I avoided her. Although she asked me to think of her as Diana, I couldn't think about other women when I was with Alana that night. We made love because I wanted to, not because of anything else'', he confesses.