Chapter 6: End of the Day

After we close the daycare it was just me and sunny all alone- quite awkward if you ask me. Moon already went early to buy us some snacks for the movie. We both clean up the daycare from accidents to glitter glue the atmosphere between us is just awkward but sunny came to me "so you excited for the movie? I heard it's about an father going rampage"

He said trying to make the mood Abit less tense. "Really? I don't mind the plot just want to have a free movie" I giggled with a reply "well I can treat you more if you want" sunny said as we both finish cleaning up the daycare and grab our things until we head out "really? I thought you were broke from what you told me at the counter earlier" I said with a smirk " I was just kidding plus I'm not THAT broke" we both laugh and went out of the daycare. "Wait so you and moon are rich?" I asked "I would really used that word but sure I guess" he said as he placed his hands on his pockets " I don't really like talking about it" he looked down while we were walking out of the PIXAPLEX "Oh I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" I said with concern " it's fine everyone makes mistakes" we continue talking until Luis came to me.

"There you are! The department needs you. Your gonna get your uniform" he said urgently "oh okay I'll be there sorry sunny I think you have to watch the movie without me" "it's actually okay it's still early for the movie to start so I'll still see you there" I followed Luis as I waved to sunny he waved back and we parted ways.

Sunny Pov

Aw man I really wanted to hangout with them. I went to the meeting place we're moon would pick me up after I went out of work "Where's y/n?" Moon asked " There still gonna get there uniform from the department. I was really looking forward to hangout with them" I said with a frown face "It's a bummer I couldn't have tease them more" I playfully punch moon "hey! I was just joking geez I know there yours" he said with an angry tone "W-what?" My face lit up with blush "don't be too dense about it you were like this to your ex" moon said " shut up" I went inside the car "plus I think they like you back" he placed his hand on my shoulder " I don't think so I'm really not worthy of them" "hey don't say that ik they like you back I even saw them look at you for a few times with there eyes glued to you" he said In a teasing voice "now your just making stuff up" we continue to talk and til I got a message from y/n.

Y/n:  Hey sorry for earlier but I think we can still meet up at the movie I just got my uniform, mind picking me up? :)

Sunny: Sure! Were are you rn?

Y/n : I'm still at the PIXAPLEX See ya soon :3

I told moon that were gonna pick up y/n from the PIXAPLEX and he drove like there was no tomorrow "Geez slow down!" I said. Welp at least me and y/n get to hangout :)