THAT'S IT.

Aga's POV

THAT'S IT. Galit siya and guess what? She's glaring at me to death. Nakakatakot to mga 'tol. 'Yung ibang girls nagwawalk-out after an argument. Well, iba ang babaeng nasa harapan ko. She's not used to the word "defeat". She's not making this easy. It's better to find her slapping my face then go somewhere than facing her with her mood getting fiercer every second.

"So?" I broke the tension from both sides.

"Langya ka! Putang-ina! Wala ka bang narinig?!", she exclaimed.

"Meron."

"Ano?! What to do now? You are a selfish bra-"

"Meron akong narinig. Know what? All I have heard are those lame words from a very lame lady. She wanted a man who did not even pay a lil' attention and care for her. And now she's freaking out like a bratty girl like she will be loved by his man if she do. Not even a half of her love was given. She's obsessed and you know what the funny thing is? She's carried out by a joke. Common! She's getting too personal. A joke will always be a joke. All a joke. Nothing's true about a joke and she's believing it the way he believed that she'll be loved back. How lame?", I let out a not-so-long speech about what's in my mind. Yeah, I'm opinionated. And it's pointing out the pointless point of why Lea's acting this hard drama.

Now she's teary-eyed. Shit. I know, she'll cry anytime soon. Now, I'm guilty.

"Know what Aga? You better go.", she saying like nothing happened. Fuck. This is so bad. Getting wrong.

I just let out a deep sigh and nodded.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hu-",

"Go.", she said as she start walking to the stairs.

"Hey Lei! Look. It's my fault. Sorry. I did not meant to. You know. I'm just worried about how things were converted with some complications. I'm just concerned. You must know my point. I'm worried about you and you know. Yes, I hate to say this but I'm extending my apology for you. I know I'm wrong. Hey Lei? Don't turn your back on me.", I exerted efforts to make her listen to me but unfortunately, she did not even bother to take a single look at me. That's it. No more. No less.

Lea's POV

Fuck you Aga. Fuck your face. You're imprudent, self-centered, tactless, bothersome bullshit. I hate you so much.

Know what I'm doing now? I'm in my room. Expecting someone to say SORRY at the fissure of this fucking room. I hate this feeling. Ayokong isipin na iniisip talaga ng isip ko na mag so-SORRY 'yung Aga na 'yun. Shit. He's cankering my fucking mind. Fuck him for this feeling. I know mataas pride niya. Pero ano ba?! He MUST and he HAVE to lower his fucking pride by this time. You know what? I'm so much aware na BRAT at INDOMITABLE ako. Nothing beats me. And look!? Guess what?! Imbes na suyuin ako, umuwi pa ang gago. Shit. He's pathetic. And dissociable too. He's one of those BULLSHITS.

I heard the foor locked. He just leaved. Now, I'm alone. Fuck him again for the second time around. Still crying. Shit. This is so nonsense. He's no sense. Valueless. Fuck him.