PAPARAZZI FRAUD

Stepahanie Steele's POV (FIRST AND LAST POV)

"Watcha think honey?", she refers to Joseph Morgan, his partner for their venture.

"Haha! Of course, Steph. Our new will be the super splendid starter if the week!", he's hyperbolized I guess but conaidering the thought of having the hottest news of the century with us? I can't contemplate that as exaggeration by the way.

"Did you see Demi's facial expression at the bar?"

"Hmmm."

"She looks miserable and pitiable!  Seph, wrecked face! Terrible! Kung nakita mo lang! Haha!", can't  help laughing.

"Natural reaction of losers! "

"BAMBOO MANALAC AND RUMORED NON  SHOWBIZ GIRLFRIEND NAMED LEA SALONGA CAUGHT ON CAM, KISSING!"

"Loud horn!"

Demi's POV

"Bry, are you sure about the news?", I blurted out. We're here in my house. Drinking. Celebrating.

"Sweetheart, aren't you convinced? Your kiss with Mr. Aga Muhlach is worth upbraiding and even more!"

"I dunno. I have the feeling."

"Feeling, kinda negative?"

"Oh, nevermind. We should be celebrating. Don't have to stress out ourselves!  Tomorrow is the big day!", in my happiest tone.

"That's my girl! Cheers!", he uplift his goblet with the champagne.

"Cheers!", bittersweet mode.