YES, I'M EXPECTING

Lea's POV

HIS EYES. AS WONDERFUL AS THE SEA. A WONDER, I GUESS. HE'S MY WATER, HE'S THE AIR THAT I BREATHES IN. HE'S THE APPLE OF MY EYE. HE'S MY FRAMEWORK. HE'S MY HEREAFTER. HE'S MY ADDICTION. MY DELIGHT. MY LOVE.

I LOVE YOU TOO, LEA

I LOVE YOU TOO, LEA

I LOVE YOU TOO, LEA

I LOVE YOU TOO, LEA

I LOVE YOU TOO, LEA

Music to my ears. I'm speechless. Lame. My system's disabled. I just looked at him with my face trying tp figure ou the word "SERIOUSLY ?"

HE NODDED. HE NODDED. HE NODDED. HE NODDED. HE NODDED.

"Are you drunk or what?", I bring it on.

"Of course not.", he beamed at me.

"Are you tryin' to tell me that you love me and-"

"And?"

"And you're expecting me to consider you as my boyfriend?"

"Of course."

I rolled eyes on him. Then face the window.

He sneer. I am about look back at him to find out why he's laughing.

HE KISSED ME. HE KISSED ME. HE KISSED ME. AND SAY WHAT? I'M KISSING HIM BACK. AGHH. CAN'T RESIST HIS CHARMS. I'M TRYIN' HARD NO TO. DUDE, CAN'T HELP IT. HIS LIPS FELT GOOD.

"Hmmm," I broke the kiss.

"Know what Hun? The feelings of both can be considered as communal. Total mutual. Watcha think?", he's caressing my cheeks. I blushed.

Instead of answering him back. I kissed him, more of passion and devotion.

"I love you Bamboo. Since then until forever."

"What else I can say huh? Lea Salonga-Manalac?"

We laughed with love.