BROKEN FEELINGS

Nakita ko siya. Si Lea. I mean sila. Lea and his man, Bamboo. Sakit. Wooo! Napansin kong may sinasabi si Bamboo kay Lea then after a single wink. I'm in a state of shock. Did they kiss? Yes, they just did. At first it's a smack but now, it's intensity fonder. He kissed her back. Why him? Because Lea initiated the kiss. She did started it. I can't move. I'm pained. Napuruhan ako dun 'ah. It lasted long. Sa loob ng maikling panahong yun, para akong namatay then after nabuhay. Descended. Ouch. I can't stand what I'm witnessing right now.

I proceeded to the island bar. I ordered something to drink. I wanna get drunk. I want to forget kung among nakita ko. It's killing me. Lea. I love you. Don't do this to me.

"Hey handsome, having good time? ", someone from somewhere appeared at my side.

I stared at her. Maganda. Sexy. Still, not as beautiful and sexy as Lea. She's not even in half percentage. Ughh.

"Yes, having great time alone. I don't need someone. Leave me alone."

"Ang sungit mo baby."

"Who are you to care?"

"I'm Demi."

"Hell be with you. Stop talking bitch. Now, leave and kill yourself."

"No. Ako ang papatay sayo, Aga."

I just gave her the "shut-up" look. Kilala niya ko. Bakit? Kasi artista ako. Kilala ako ng lahat. Gusto ako ng lahat. Well, except Lea.

"Papatayin kita sa sarap. Hmm."

*glares*

"Huh?"

The girl smirked. I am annoyed. She's flirt. I hate flirty women. She's one of them.

"Don't get near me. You're dirty."

She drew nearer. I looked up to her eyes. Full of lust. Yuck.

"You want me?"

"Yeah." She bite her lip.

I kissed her hard. That is for my disheartenment. I grabbed her butt. That's for this crab in my system. This frustrations. This feeling congealing my entire self. The frisky feels.
Yah, I know. This girl in front of me is a full-blooded type. Lusty and vigorous and virile. All a bitch. Dirty kissing. That's what I'm doing. I'm in a mess.

"I want more.", she close-lipped.

I broke the kiss.

"Next time bitch." I pushed her hard.

She left with a smile.

Demi's POV

I'm a whore. So be it. I'm used up for issues. Aga kissed me. The leading bachelor of town. It's a big news. Hahaha. *evil laughs*

"O ano Bryan, nakuha mo 'yun?"

"Of course Demi."He answered as he scanned the photos with me. Bryan is a frustrated paparazzi. He's my partner for this.

What's the plan?

Seduce Aga and took pictures for tomorrow's news! Headline! Aga Muhlach kissing a girl at a bar!

Haha. This is it. The fulfillment of our dreams.