Chapter 12

Mother

Mother

   IT HAPPENED A FEW MORE TIMES.

   It was happening almost every day, every time the same words were muttered but never believed, "This won't happen again"

   The same words are being muttered right now, "You know it will" I turn to her naked figure being covered by flimsy sheets. She covered her eyes in admission, probably seeing how the next time would play out.

   "Your mother is going to be visiting today" She spoke looking back at me in panic. Snowflake- as I like to call her- let go of the sheet letting her naked body roam the cold air. Also successfully making me hard again with the way her ass bounced on her way to the bathroom.

   Think of rocks. Rocks. Rocks. Dirty and moldy rocks.

   "What do you mean my mother is visiting? I wasn't aware of this" 

   "And no one else has to be, I was only supposed to tell you. If you tell someone else I'll cut your balls off" She glared at me from the bathroom counter "It's for her safety, if your father were to find out all hell would break loose. He doesn't even know she's alive" 

   She looked back at me picking up a shirt that was on the floor. I stared at her from the bed. 

   "What are you doing!? Get up!" She hit me with my shirt before putting it on herself. The large black shirt engulfed her figure and I couldn't help but laugh.

   "What are you laughing at?" She turned around after putting her underwear and pants on.

   "Come here, Snowflake" I opened my arms for her, she thought about it but it wasn't long until she gave in and fell into my arms.

   A giddy feeling exploded in my chest as she laid on my chest, "I can barely walk because of you so don't think I like this"

   She was lying, she loved this.

   "Are you scared of my mother?" I questioned and she looked at me with an unbelievable look.

   Fear was in her look.

   "Kinda...she's a scary woman...and don't tell me she isn't you've only met her once" She stopped my sentence before it even started. I guess I didn't have an opinion on what kind of woman my mother had become.

   I dressed in full black, a black turtleneck, slacks, and boots. I had a habit of dressing like it was always a funeral, the only few splashes of color in my jewelry with my rings, chains, and gold luxury watches.

 I had a habit of dressing like it was always a funeral, the only few splashes of color in my jewelry with my rings, chains, and gold luxury watches