Taking care of a stung child

Ori ran up to Owen sighing "OWEN I NEED YOUR HELP!" Said Ori Owen turned to him and sighed "Why should I help you?" Asked Owen. "Because it's about magic" said Ori "What is it?" Asked Owen pulling out a battle axe.

"Magic is sick and Graecies screaming at everyone to get You" said Ori "Alright well then where is she?" Asked Owen sighing Ori sighed as Rasbi came up to them. "Owen we need your hel-" began rasbi but got cut off by him "I know rasbi where is magic?" Asked Owen "She's on the hotels roof" said Rasbi Owen nodded and took off running.

Owen rushed up the stairs causing anyone looking for him to just see a green blur as Rasbi and Ori chased after him tiredly "Why the hell is owen so fast again?" Asked Ori "Idk" said Rasbi with a shrug.

Owen arrived in a burst and calmly walked over to Magic "Graecie tell me what Excatly happened?" Asked Owen "Me and Magic went into the maze, which I regret we found the greiver's den by accident and it hit her we only barely got her out we is Mowhee Oeca and me" said Graecie.

"Fudge stick noodles" Said Owen kneeling down and rolling up her sleeve and wincing at the cuts. "Why would she rather die then come back?" Muttered Owen.

Everyone there looked at him confused "What?" Asked Graecie "Owen you need to tell them" said Mowhee Owen sighed and nodded "I've been stung by the creature before too" said Owen they looked at him in shock.

"And since the injury's are identical and based off of what my subconscious told me, Magic would rather die then come back" Said Owen sighing.

"Wait would she be able to beat her own subconscious?" Asked Graecie Owen sighed "Maybe" said Owen as they heard Magic mutter.

"Owen?" Muttered and Asked Magic they all turned to Owen "Hey I don't control who comforts people most why you all looking at me?" Asked Owen they all just stared at him more.

"Give me 20 bucks Oeca" said Mowhee as Oeca handed him 20 bucks Owen sighed.

"At least I'm assuming that's what's happening I'm just going off what I know from being stung" said Owen everyone else nodded.

"Someone get her some water!" Ordered Owen whilst looking at her and sitting down "alright" said Graecie running off to get Magic water.

"Magic please be ok" said Owen sighing as Magic's eyes opened as Owen whispered something to her.

"Dad?" Asked Magic sitting up admittedly in shock "Yeah kiddo?" Asked Owen standing up again as Graecie came back in with the water handing Magic the water "Why was Rasbi there and why did she sound like you?" Asked Magic.

"Magic, that wasn't rasbi and that wasn't me well based on what my own subconscious told me you could very easily function differently I was there because I would've rather died. The mind needed someone they didn't know that well and took them and for me ash had the voice of rasbi I think (yeah yeah this is an au), Said something about it being the voice of the person that comforts you most" Explained Owen.

"That explains why it was your voice then" said Magic most people gave a little chuckle at this "However for me it was just the shock of being stung according to my mind" said Magic Owen nodded.

"But promise me one thing" said Owen "What is it dad?" Asked Magic "Never do that again" said Owen "I'll try not to" replied Magic not wanting to make a promise she couldn't keep.