[𝟬𝟭] Isle of the Lost

[𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭]

Mal was spray painting on a wall.

"They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad." Mal sang, as she got down, and bumps someone's shoulder. "They say I'm evil. And that makes me glad."

"A dirty no-good. Down to the bone." Jay sang, as he climbs down the ladder. "Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home."

"So I've got some mischief. In my blood." Evie sang, as she and Blake walks on the table. "Can you blame me. I never got no love." Blake sang, as they went under the rail.

"They think I'm callous. A low-life hood." Carlos sang, as he stole someone's cloth, and took a bite out of an apple. "I feel so useless."

"Misunderstood!" Everyone sang.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all?" Mal, Evia and Blake sang, as they walk next to each other. "Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world. Wicked world."

"I'm rotten to the core, core. Rotten to the core." Everyone sang, as the got to a door, and opens it. They disturbs the people in the area. "I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more?"

"I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door." Everyone continues to sing, as they grab sticks, and made some noise. "I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core."

"Call me a schemer. Call me a freak." Mal sang, as she spray paint on a curtain, and pulls it. "How can you say that? I'm just unique." 

"What, me a traitor? Ain't got your back?" Jay sang, as he stole something. "Are we not friends? What's up with that?"

"So I'm a misfit. So I'm a flirt." Evie sang, as she went through the cloths. "I broke your heart. I made you hurt."

"The past is past." Carlos sang, as he and Blake disturbs the market. "Forgive, forget. The truth is." Blake sang, as the both of them got on a cart.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" Everyone sang.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all?" Mal, Evis and Blake sang. "Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world."

Everyone went to the middle of the street, and did their dance break.

The five VKs got in front.

"I'm rotten to the core, core." Everyone sang. "Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the. I'm rotten to the core."

A mother and her baby pass by them. Mal stoles the lollipop, held it up, as everyone laughs.

Two people appeared, and everyone except for the VKs screams and runs away.

Mal cleared her throat, and look behind her. "Hi mom." Mal greeted.

Maleficent appeared behind her minions. "Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said.