[𝟬𝟯] Remedial Goodness 101

A/N: I'll only be putting important parts. Some of them will not be written.

[𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟏 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦]

The VKs are now in Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom.

Fairy Godmother was teaching them. Mal, Evie and Blake sat next to each other, while Jay and Carlos sat at the other table.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asked. Evie raised her hand. "Evie."

"What was the second one?" Evie asked. Mal and Blake look over at her.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked. Mal was drawing the wand. "Mal?"

Mal looks up. "C, give it a bottle."

"Correct. Again." Fairy Godmother said.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal said.

"Oh." Carlos said.

"That makes so much sense." Evie said.

"I know right?" Blake said.

Fairy Godmother's daughter squeals as she walks by them.

"Oh. Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother greeted.

"Hi." Jane greeted, and hands her some papers, as she looks back at the VKs. "You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation."

Mal bumps Evie's arm lightly, and Evie looks in front.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother said, as she signs the paper.

"Mom, no!" Jane whispers.

"It's okay." Fairy Godmother said. She introduce her daughter to the VKs. "Jane, this is everyone."

"Hi." Jane said. She left, as she squeals. "That's okay, don't mind me. As you were."

Mal thought of something.

"Ahem. Let's continue." Fairy Godmother said. She continue teaching the class. "You find a vial of poison."

"Do you, A, put it in the king's wine?" Fairy Godmother said. Evie raised her hands up a bit.

"B, paint it on an apple?" Fairy Godmother said. Mal, Evie and Blake laughs.

"Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother said. Everyone except for Mal raised their hands.

"Oh! Ooh..." Carlos said. Jay brought his arm down. "Get off."

"Jay." Fairy Godmother called.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay answered.

Fairy Godmother claps.

"I was gonna say that." Carlos said.

"But I said it first." Jay said, in a baby voice. He gave him a noogie. "Come here!"

The both of them got onto the table.

"Ow!" Carlos screamed.

"Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay said.

Mal just smiled. Evie was looking at her mirror. Blake shook his head.

"Ow! Stop! Ah!" Carlos screamed.