[𝟬𝟲] Family Day

[𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟏 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦]

The VKs are now in Remedial Goodness 101 Class.

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother said. "And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat."

Fairy Godmother went back to the screen that was in front and turns it on. It shows Maleficent face close up, with the other villains.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent said.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother called, and everyone begin making their way towards the front.

"Is it... is it... is..." Maleficent said, still trying to get the screen working.

"Press enter." Jafar said.

"Can I please see a remote?" Maleficent asked, as Evil Queen hands her the remote. "Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip..."

Odile grabs the remote and turns it on.

"Oh!" Maleficent said. The VKs and Fairy Godmother appeared.

"Evie, It's mommy." Evil Queen said, as she waves at her. "Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent asked.

"Blake, it's mother." Odile said, as she waves at him. "Oh! Look how much you've grown, my little Sweet Pea." Odile said.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella asked.

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal replied.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked, as she laughs.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." Fairy Godmother said.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.?" Maleficent questioned. "I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" The villains laughs.

"They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not..." Fairy Godmother said.

"Thank you so much. Thank you." Mal said.

"They were mice." Fairy Godmother whispers to the screen and stand to the side.

"Hi, mom." Mal greeted, as she went in front.

"Mal!" Maleficent shouted. The VKs were a bit scared. "I m-m-miss you."

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar said. The villains waves at them.

"I got it." Mal said.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asked.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up." Mal said. "I think sometime probably after... that."

"When?" Maleficent asked.

"Friday, 10 A.M." Mal replied.

"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan..." Maleficent was about to say, but the villains stops her. "You... you little nugget that I love so much."

"Yes, I completely understand, mother." Mal said.

"Carlos, is that a dog?" Cruella asked, as she got in front of the screen and saw Carlos holding Dude. Dude whimpers. "Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." She said, and cackles.