[𝟬𝟮] Auradon Prep

A/N: I'm skipping the song part.

[𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧: 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩]

The VKs arrived at Auradon Prep.

Some students are outside, cheering and waving at them. While the band was playing.

The driver went to the back, opens the door. Jay and Carlos fell out, as they were fighting over a blanket.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" Carlos screamed, as the band stops playing. The VKs got out. "You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

"'Cause you want it!" Jay said.

"No! Give it to me!" Carlos screamed. "Ow! Let go!"

Fairy Godmother, Ben and Audrey came towards them.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal called, as they stop fighting. "We have an audience."

"Just cleaning up." Jay said. He helps Carlos up. "Get up."

"Leave it like you found it!" Fairy Godmother said. "And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay puts the stuff back into the limo.

"Hello, foxy." Jay said, as he saw Audrey. "The name's Jay."

Audrey forced a laugh.

"Welcome to Auradon prep." Fairy Godmother said, as she got between them. "I'm fairy godmother, headmistress."

"The fairy godmother?" Mal asked. "As in, 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." Fairy Godmother said.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal said.

"Oh." Fairy Godmother said, in appreciation.

"And that sparkling wand." Mal repeated.

"That was a long time ago." Fairy Godmother said. Fairy Godmother made some hand movements. "And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.'"

"It's so good to finally meet you all." Ben greeted. And introduce himself. "I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin." Audrey corrected. "Soon to be king."

"You had me at prince." Evie said, as she got in front. And she bowed. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said.

Blake brought Evie back a bit.

'She's definitely the mean one.' Blake thought.

"This is Audrey." Ben introduce.

"Princess Audrey." Audrey corrected, and took his hand. "His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut." Fairy Godmother said, as she separates their hands. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

The VKs chuckles.

Fairy Godmother and the band walks away.

Ben got in front and begin to walk up to the VKs and shakes their hands.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all." Ben said, as Jay hits his shoulder.

Ben shakes Mal's hand next, he look at her for  a bit, then continue.