[𝟬𝟳] Coronation

[𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥]

Outside the cathedral people were around cheering.

The villains were looking through the TV, while eating popcorns.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king!" Snow White announced. "I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw popcorn at the TV. "'I'm snow white.' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." Evil Queen said, as she threw more popcorn at the TV, while Odile and Maleficent look at her.

Inside of the cathedral, everyone were wearing fancy outfits.

Fairy Godmother stood next to her wand.

"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White questioned, as the TV shows Jane. "And there is Fairy Godmother's wand." She continued, as the wand was revealed.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent said.

"Do you?" Cruella questioned. "Hadn't heard." Odile said. Maleficent looks back at them, and sat down.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now." Snow White announced.

Ben and Mal are on a carriage, as they are being brought to the cathedral.

Ben held Mal's hand. "Don't be nervous." Ben said. "All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

"Thank you." Mal said.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked, as he brought the ring close to Mal's hand.

Mal took her hand away. "Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me." Mal said. "I have something for you." She said, as she hands him the chocolate.

"For me?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength." Mal said, as Ben opens the lid. "Some carbs to keep up your energy."

"Always thinking." Ben said, and Mal laughs. "But I can't wait." He said, as he ate it.

"No!" Mal exclaimed.

"Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good." Ben said.

"Uh, do you..." Mal hesitate.

"Mal?" Ben said.

"Do you feel okay?" Mal asked.

"You bet." Ben replied.

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Mal asked.

"I'm not sure." Ben said, as he place the box down. "I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Yeah... Okay. What?" Mal said, as she realized. Ben laughs. "What? You knew?"

"That you spelled me?" Ben questioned. "Yeah. Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself." Mal said.

"No, look, It's fine." Ben said. "I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?"

"Yes." Mal quickly replied, and laughs a bit. "You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date." Ben replied. "Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake."

"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?" Mal questioned.