Charlotte

When you go to school with ordinary kids it's pretty hard. I have a secret no one must know and it's that I have wings....

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I reached out of my cover and wacked it with my hand. "CHARLOTTE IF YOU GO BACK TO SLEEP I WONT TAKE YOU TO THE FEILD THIS WEEKEND!" My mum shouts. Well I guess I got to get out of bed then if she is going to take away my privileges. I get out of bed and find something nice to wear because I didn't know what I was going to deal with today.

"COMING MUM!" I shout back running down my stairs to my living room where my mum sits looking at her watch as if she's timing me.

Why?

"Did you pack your stress ball so you don't... Well you know..." My mum says. You know she doesn't like the fact I have wings and that they come out on my command and she knows that I need my stress ball because if someone annoys me I can't control when my wings come out. To be honest if it was her way I would be a ordinary kid because then she would know what to do with me if I'm hurt but she doesn't.

"Yes mum of course I did. I won't ever forget it!" I say trying to reassure her. She then rushes me out so I quickly grab my skateboard and leave.

The ride to school wasn't too bad because I just stuck my headphones on and rode my skateboard.

"Omg Charlotte you missed it!" My bestie Owen comes running up to me. She hugs me so tight I could breath but she soon let go. "They posted who has the most votes for prom king and Queen this week" she says jumping up and down. The school wanted to keep us updated about the current amount of votes going for prom King and Queen and they did it every week.

"Who's in the lead for king?" I ask. I only asked about the King because I was afraid that I had the most votes for Queen and to be honest I only signed myself down as a joke.

Yh that backfired.

"The king is some weird kid... what's his name again??? Oh nevermind. People are probably only voting him because he is super hot!" She says. I don't see why someone would vote for people over looks but ok?

"Well I guess I should ask" I roll my eyes. She starts jumping up and down awaiting for me to ask. "Who's got most votes for Queen?"

"HEHEHEHEHEH!" She giggles.

"Jeeze chill Owen it's not like it's going to be me I mean I am not the popular girl here Suzy is so don't act like its me!" I say rolling my eyes. Then of course before Owen could answer the popular girl Suzy walks over to me.

"Interesting game your playing here Charlotte" she says nudging me as she walked past. Like was she unable to see I was there? I mean I'm not exactly hard to miss. Am I?

"Whatever Suzy atleast I don't smell" me and Owen laugh after I said that. Suzy turned around and sarcastically smiled at me. Yeah I know responding puts me on her level but to be honest someone had to stand up for the innocent souls of our school who grovel at her feet. I could tell I got to her because she walked away like nothing but I knew she was probably now heading to her locker to spray a lot and I mean A LOT!

"Wow Charlotte nice going standing up to her!" I see Brad walking over to me. Now Brad was just a freind I kept around because he made me smile whenever he was around or he spoke. I don't know why but he was also a good freind and I could trust him.

"Thanks man" I said high fiveing him. "Where have you been the last three days?" I ask. (He was previously off sick for three days)

"Oh I woke up late" he says. I think he was trying to be cool? "Where have you been for the last three days?"

"Dude I have been in school what are you on about?" I ask.

"Nothing" he smiles. He was so mysterious I'm not even going to ask him what the smile was for.

I was sat in my science class in the back row at the end. I saw this kid looking at me with blonde-brown hair. I turned to look at him and he was generally just sat there staring at me.

Was he lost in thought?

"Ummmm dude you good?" I ask.

"Oh sorry was I staring?" He asked with a really dreamy voice.

"Yes?"

"Sorry sometimes I have a habit of looking at the girl of my dreams"

"Is that a pick up line?" I question. Was this kid actually hitting on me like I wasn't that interesting was I?

"Was it bad?" He panicked. I could see him started to go bright red. I felt bad just leaving him on a panick. But I'm not going to lie it was funny considering he just tried to get with me.

"It wasn't bad but it was very obvious" I laugh. He nervously chuckles which just cringes me out. "Hey its OK just umm please stop being creepy?" I say. He nods and then looks at his work.

I was finally home and my mum was yet again sat there staring at her watch. "Mum you don't have to time me? I'm not going to be late?" I say.

"I know but I have a surprise for you!" She says putting her shoes on.

"Ok?"

"We are going to the feild today because I have found out some information!" She says. I start to worry because I have no clue what awaits? She rushes into the car and we drive to the feild. A boy was standing there.

"Mum someone is here I can't let my wings out?" I question. She parked the car and got out. I decided to stay in there because I wasn't sure what was going on. The guy comes round the car to the door of the vehicle and he opens the door.

"Hi Charlotte I have to tell you that your mum has told me your situation" he says. This starts to panick me because I can't make out his face the sun is in my eyes but the only thing I can make out is his voice. It sounds like the guy in my class but that was impossible. Right?