Chapter 1

Ring.. Ring..

" Ahm Hello " Just getting up from sleep, that person picked up the call and spoke lazily.

" Wangji " came the voice of a woman from the other side "You're still sleeping, you even know what time it is" she scolded the other person

"What time is it, darling" That person did not have any effect of her scolding.

"What did you say?" Her veins were swelling with anger. " Darling my a*s " she cursed

"It is twelve o'clock in the afternoon and you are calling your mother darling," his mother yell again. " YOU BRAT "

She told the time according to America. There is a decision of 12 hours in the time of China and America. If it is 6 in the morning here, then it will be there at 6 in the evening.

"oohh " he woke up completely when another person snatched the phone from his hand.

"Ma, I'll call you later." Lan Zhan cut the call and put the phone in his pocket.

Lan Zhan was glaring at the man who was still lazily lying on the bed looking and smirk at him.

" How many times have I told you, don't pick up the calls for me. " His cold voice get hot the atmosphere.

" ahnh ha ha ha" said the other with a weird laugh. " Lan Zhan I thought it might be your girlfriend, so I picked it up."   his pretexts.

He smirk again and said " I'm telling the truth, I didn't know she was your mother."

My intention was only to pull your leg to drown you, Mr perfect like you can only be punished by his mother, and that's even more fun ,The other was smiling lost in his own thoughts. 

" Lan Zhan You don't have a girlfriend, I mean you " He didn't finish his word because Lan Zhan was glaring at him.

"Don't look at me like that" he said, covering his bare body with blanket.

It looked as if he was calling Lan Zhan a pervert, his actions always remained the same.

" WEI WUXIAN " Lan Zhan angrily pulled out that blanket and scream in anger .

Wei wuxian jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

" Phew " he sigh

Both of them are the main characters of this story.Wei wuxian and Lan Zhan .

It is difficult to say whether it would be right to call these two friends or not.Because Wei wuxian never took the initiative to befriend him, and Lan Zhan also never said whether they are  friends or not.

But living together is the compulsion of both, both are classmates and roommates , that's why .

Both are opposite to each other, where the tendency of one is cold and the other is hot.

There was one for whom the hearts of all the girls beat and there was one whose hearts beat for all the girls.

Wei wuxian who loves doing this three things in this life, troubling Lan Zhan, troubling Lan Zhan and troubling Lan Zhan.

No matter how much he runs on the name of studies but, even genius kneel in front of his present of mind. One of his specialties is that he can easily mimic any creature.This was the reason why Lan Zhan's mother could not recognize him.

Lan Zhan This is the one who only means by his books, the favorite and admirable disciple of all the teachers

Wei wuxian doesn't see any specialties in him, he finds his(lan zhan ) life so boring that he is following him so that he can fill some adventure into his(lz) life.

Adventure my foot , He only keeps looking for troubles for him and himself.

..
..
..

Wei wuxian jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

" Phew " he sigh

"Today I survived again"he chuckles with joy

He himself doesn't know what he enjoys by teasing Lan Zhan

"See, when you go back to China, your mother will uproot your ears" He was murmuring to himself.

Many things in Lan Zhan's life had changed because of Wei wuxian.

Like, along with the books of his studies, erotic books also took their place. The floor get dirty again after he left the clean room for a while.

Wei wuxian used Lan Zhan's things as if they belonged to him.

______________________________