Chapter 5

" By the way, what is your name, handsome " Rosey tried to spread the magic of her silky bouffant hair that Wei wuxian stopped her " ROSEY "

" What are you doing, don't do all this, he will punch you on the face." Wei wuxian warn her , this is not truth but he said.

" It doesn't matter if a handsome boy punch anyone, it is as a reward for them . " What ? Seriously , is she just lost her mind on a handsome face , that stunned Wei wuxian .

"You must be feeling hot, why don't you come in." Rosey quickly opened the door completely, Lan Zhan walked in, and Wei wuxian stepped in behind him.

" So I was saying "Wei wuxian, stopped speaking "Rosey, are you listening?" Wei wuxian waved his hands in front of Rosey and pulled her out of her thoughts.

" Don't you say anything?" she asked Lan Zhan

"I've been speaking for the past hour, you can't hear it and you're asking this guy to speak." Wei wuxian hit the table in front of him with his hand and stood up in anger and yelled.

"I heard, but why do you want to be a girl?" She said, waving her hands in the air.

" I don't want to be a girl, I just want to learn to live like a girl and learn makeup, dress-up and whatever. " Wei was already irritate .

"Okay I get it." Rosey stood up and turned , Lan Zhan and Wei wuxian looked at each other and then at her.

"What?, follow me" she pointed with her finger and Wei wuxian followed her into the room.

Many different types of clothes, ornaments and accessories were kept in the room. There was a stock of cosmetics, it looked as if he was standing in a shop.

"What is this all about?" Wei wuxian's eyes widened

"You will need all these things"

"What? That much, do you girls spend all that much" Wei wuxian asked in astonishment

"Yes, now let's take off our clothes and lie down here," she said, pointing towards a comfy sofa.

"This is not the right time for all these things" Wei wuxian said, scratching the back of his neck.

"But I have to wax you, no girl has so much hair on her body" Rosey said, pointing to the hair on Wei wuxian's hand

" ohh , so you were talking about waxing and I thought " Wei wuxian laughed awkwardly

" What did you think "

" Nothing "

..
..
..

"No, no, have mercy on me." Wei wuxian shout out in fear.

Rosey had only waxed his hand when he started crying.

* Punch *

When Rosey jerked off the wax strips, Wei wuxian moved his hand and hit Rosey with a punch.

"Enough" she got up and pulled out a rope from the cupword and tied Wei wuxian's hands and legs to the sofa.

She caresses where was she get punched . And laugh like a lunatic person.

" Ahhhhhhh " Wei wuxian cried in pain .

" No ah " whenever Rosey pull out the wax strip Wei wuxian yell and cry , he was feeling the burning sensation onto his all over body .

This seen was looking like Rosey is a king of hell and Wei wuxian is a Sinister , who is taking his punishment of his sins. It was no less then torture to him

Now his whole body had turned red from head to toe.

" ah Lan Zhan " As soon as he came out of the room, he left his body on Lan Zhan. "Now it's your responsibility to take me back."  he started whinning

There are only two weeks left for the holidays to come, and Wei wuxian has to learn all this quickly, he is training hard.

Rosey was having a lot of fun too, it looked like she would take the girls' revenge on all the boys from Wei wuxian alone.

"You girls don't feel pain, at least leave my eyebrows" Wei wuxian cried while covering his eyebrows with his palm

"Even if we are in pain, what do you guys mean by the beauty of girls only, how do you feel today?" Rosey mocked him

She put one end of the thread into her tooth and the other, moving like a scissor with her hands, and start setting Wei wuxian's eyebrows .

"Speak pain," asked Rosey after setting his eyebrows.

"No, not at all." Wei wuxian had guessed that there would be pain, but nothing like that happened.

Rosey teach him to sit like a girl, talk about the way of girls and their living style, that girls do , not do this, they do this and not do this, they do not go here, do not go there and so on.

How they have to use words and how to talk to anyone else. It is difficult to learn all this in such a short time, after all, Wei wuxian has been living the life of a boy for the last 24 years.

There's only one more day left tomorrow for Lan Zhan and Wei wuxian's flight and they have to go back, as Lan Zhan's mother demanded of him.

Today rosey has given makeup to Wei wuxian from head to toe,

Currently both (Lan Zhan and Wei wuxian) are at Rosey's house. Lan Zhan was reading the magazine sitting outside in the hall, when the door of the room opened and Rosey came out and Lan Zhan looked at her.

" Ta~dan~ " Wei wuxian stood inside the room, showing her hand to him and said excitedly.

"Hey come out, there's no need to be shy" She dram him and brought him outside, Lan Zhan's gaze fell on him, still the expression on his face was the same.

Wei wuxian was wearing a red  bias cut gown , The gown was cut from one side showing his thin fair legs There was light makeup as his skin was already perfect, only a light touchup was needed to enhance it further.

" How do I look?" Wei wuxian asked with a smile, "good" Lan Zhan replied quietly.

"Only good, I have done so much, at least could have said better than this" Wei wuxian stepped up and his feet got stuck in the carpet, causing him to fall but Lan Zhan caught up with him.

* Click *

Wei wuxian was still in Lan Zhan's arms when Rosey took the photo "Lan Zhan, do you want this photo, I'll send it to you" 

"You just have to give me your number"

Wei wuxian stood up straight "Good way to ask for a number, keep trying" Wei wuxian was standing there with folded hands, he said this as if he tried to say,  Lan Zhan is a strong boy, it is not a easy task of any ordinary girl to get him.

" 96****0 " But it seems Wei wuxian was proved wrong

" got it " Rosey saved his number.

______________________________

Mini threater

Wei wuxian was in the changing room with Lan Zhan .

Wei wuxian ( while fixing his padded bra ) - Lan Zhan , Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan turned and looked at him

Wei wuxian - How do you like my boobs? ( With a naughty smile )

Lan Zhan - 😑 " weird " ( under his breath )

Wei wuxian - so do you like more big one , how about this ( take a big size of bra and show to him ) or do you like my original boobs ha ha ( laughing while holding his stomach "

Lan Zhan ( with the pink ears ) - shameless .

Silly na , it's ok I am trying my best for all of you .

Bye , bye 😘