Chapter 3

Class was about to start in no time and Lan Zhan was talking to her mother on the phone.

"Ma, I'll talk to you later, it's time to class." Lan Zhan was as gentle and docile as ever.

" Don't try to avoid, what class is it at the moment"

"ma, I'm in America"

By saying Lan Zhan, she remembered that yes it will be morning in America at this time.

"Yeah, it's okay, you are coming back with her during these holidays, otherwise, you know very well." His mother is becoming more expert in threatening for everything.

Tut...
Lan Zhan hung up the call and took his steps forward, but today he did not go to the class.

On the other side.

Three beautiful foreign girls were standing holding a book in their hands. The complexion, gait and gradient of all the three girls were the same.

Standing in the college campus, they were talking to a boy.

"are you triplets " Wei wuxian was so excited to see the triplet sisters. "After seeing all three of you, I am compelled to think whether it is God's grace or injustice"

"Why are you saying that" All three said together.

"Oh my God, you three have such a nice voice." Wei wuxian never gives up on his flirting, whenever he got chance he start.

"This is because after seeing all three, it will be in anyone's mind that, if she was mine, then they would be thinking that who should I leave and whom should I love." Wei wuxian would still say something else, but someone grabbed his collar from behind and dragged him to a corner.

" Oh... Hey , stop.. hey I said STOP " shouting, Wei wuxian released his collar from the other clutches.

"Why are you so jealous of me, didn't you see that I was talking to those beautiful girls" Wei wuxian gritted his teeth and started yelling at the other.

" you owe debt from me " but it didn't affect the person standing next to him

"What?, When" Wei wuxian didn't understand what kind of debt 

"In the last several months, you have bought gifts for your girlfriends with my credit card, and today I owe you 50,000 dollars."

" hold on, hold on ,How did I spend so much?" Wei wuxian stared deeply at him, whether he was cheating on me. "You're not lying, are you?" Wei looked at him suspiciously

"You're Doubting Me"

" Ah Lan Zhan How can I doubt you?"

"But I'll give you all your money back after two months" Wei wuxian tried to reassure him

"A week," said Lan Zhan. "You only have one week."

"What? a week, stop joking Lan Zhan" Wei wuxian was shocked to hear that "we are good friends"

" we are not " Lan Zhan remained the same

"You know very well that I cannot give, this month my packet money is over and dad will not give me any pocket money for the next two months as a punishment"

"Lan Zhan you want to take advantage of this"

"Wait for a few days, or tell me if there is any other way"

Wei wuxian knew very well that Lan Zhan does not want money but what is it that he wants to do his work in this way.

"So you can pay off the debt from your body too." Lan Zhan smirk Hearing this, Wei wuxian could not believe his ears.

" WHAT ? I KNOW , YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS FILTY EYES ON ME" Wei wuxian stepped back and spoke, pointing at Lan Zhan with one finger and defending his honor with his other hand.

Wei wuxian show this sight was as if Lan Zhan want to force him and he tried to protect himself by the other.

"Look, I don't know how long have you been interested in boys, but I am super straight, you can do all this with anyone else too." From Wei wuxian's nonsense, Lan Zhan felt that he should beat him there, and break his head to see if he had brain or cow dung .

"I'm not interested in any other boys, pay your debt or obey me" There was a seriousness in Lan Zhan's words, which scared Wei wuxian.

"You're kidding, aren't you?" asked Wei wuxian, "you're serious about this," and looked at the other person's face and found the answer on his own.

"Somewhere you will not make me your sex slave right, promise me, we can do it only once, not more than this" Really his brain is in the gutter, why didn't God gave him brain  before creating him, anything crap is going to be blabbering.

" shut up " Lan Zhan was getting irritated now.

"It's all your fault, so you'll have to pay for it." Lan Zhan held his arm tightly and pulled him to himself, Wei wuxian was shorter in height, bowed his head and gazed deeply into his eyes.

Both the forehead and face were close to each other "You think I will leave you easily this time, you have to pay for your mistake"

_____________________________

Mini threater-

In the bed room of ruthless King Lan zhan.

Lan Zhan as a cruel king -" Ha ha ha ( laughing mercilessly ) From now on you are my slave, and it is your responsibility to fulfill my every need. ( Smirk )

Wei wuxian as a slave ( he was sitting on his knees ) - My majesty , have mercy on this helpless person .

Lan Zhan ( bend and clunch his jaw tightly ) - mercy , after committing sin you are asking me for mercy.

" Ha ha ha ( laughing sarcastically ) you have to pay for your mistake "

" Take off your cloth "

Wei wuxian ( pleading while crying ) - no my lord , please not this time again.

" Do as I say to you "

Wei wuxian undone his top while bowing his head down .

Lan zhan - " Let's start with your punishment "

As soon as Lan Zhan order him Wei wuxian start wipe the floor with his top.

Lan zhan - " Ha ha ha "

" Ahhhhhhh " Wei wuxian's eyes open suddenly , he hold his chest .

" What a horror dream " he take a deep breath , and Lan Zhan look at him with a confused gaze.

( I hope you like this ) .

Bye ,