Reflection? 9

Valkrie Cain P.O.V

Valkrie Cain woke up feeling groggy. I turned my head and got a face full of sunshine and moaned. My mother called Stephanie and a realise after a moment that was me. Really I forget my own name wow. I went down and had coco pops for breakfasts and watched Alice play with her toys.I went up had a shower got changed and tapped the mirror and it got dressed and went downstairs and walked to school. I waited in till my mum and dad walked out of the house and drive to work. The Bentley came whizzing down the road and skidded to a stop. "What a show off" I said. There were on a normal murder case but there was a note on the back of the door when we finished, it said meet at the abandoned wear house down the street alone in 30 minuets, or Alice dies. I chocked as I read the last bit and Skulduggery Pleasant saw the look on my face. Pure terror and scared look on my face. I stuttered "A..AL..ALI...ALICE. He turned his head sidewise and looked at the note then nodded slowly and turned to leave. He said " do what you must."

Hawk P.O.V

Meanwhile I was talking to Tanith low at the medical bay. So your sure it won't affected Hawk's leg Nye. He said its fine for its purpose it's still going to hurt and will look real enough. So you the plan yeah Tanith if you miss then I'm gone, Skulduggery Pleasant and Miss Valkrie Cain are oblivious. Yeah replied Tanith.

Valkrie P.O.V

I was walking down the street towards the meeting point thinking who would want to kidnap Alice. It wasn't Billy Ray Sanguine he doesn't know we're I live unless The mad detective told them but he's not been sighted since the old sanctary got blown up so.

Well I guess I'm about to find out and I turned the door handle and walked in. I walked towards the chair at the far end of the room. The door slammed shut behind me. There was a wicked laugh like Darquesse but not her. I turned around slowly and gasped in horror as I saw myself with the scepter of the ancients and said "how the hell did you get that!?" I shouted at my reflection. It said in a plain voice "you know when you Darquesse came back from being shunted to the other dimension you thought it was still there it was actually under a van."

Your kidding me right? I spent ages trying to get it and you find it under a truck, that's not fair! Enough chit chat said the reflection time to die Valkrie Cain darquesse. A streak of purple light shot out of the scepter straight towards me and I got shoved out of the way by Hawk and the ray hit his left leg but he was still alive but how?

Tanith low POV

As soon as Hawk shoved Valkrie Cain out of the way I brought down my sword with all my might on the left leg and then the leg disintegrated to dust. The reflection dreamed in fury about to fire it again but Skulduggery Pleasant took it down and picked up the scepter and I set to work putting my sword away and got a leaf out handed it to Hawk. I grabbed Hawk's real leg and the bone attached to Hawk's severed leg while I started to sew the flesh back together with a needle and thread.

Valkrie Cain POV

What what the your leg got turned into dust how you have that? I said very confusedly. Well it's a long story short. After the fight with the magic mortals I saw your reflection and followed it. I came back a hour later to see it with the scepter of the Ancients and heard of its plan so I told Tanith low and went to Nye who gave me a leg I could use so when Tanith cut my leg I wouldn't die and I would still have my leg. Skulduggery Pleasant chirped in say "how come I wasn't told?" Tanith replied "well because you would insisted in coming and because I can walk upside downwind Hawk can turn invisible you would have been spotted sorry." so what we doing with that I asked pointing at the reflection.