Remembering us(SEQUEL OF BACK FOR YOU)

Becky's POV

It was summer vacay We are all going to meet up , because me and Harry missed everyone , and Darcy , Edward and narry misses auntie amber . So we invited everyone .

Ambers POV

I put on my summer dress , with my leather jacket ,And we both headed out to the styles house . " hey babe ?"

Yea ?"

" Wanna have a child ?"

"Of course , but ....."

We started to twirl around and and the truck smashed the side of our car.

Niall's POV

I woke up as I heard the ambulance close to our car .

I saw blood on my arms and head. I had a bunch of bruises on me .

I saw amber lay next to me . We were stuck inside this crushed banged up car .

" I was going to tell I was pregnant " . She whispered

" amber ?"

Her eyes were closed shut . Almost her whole face was filled with cuts , and bruises .

',

" Amber ? Wake up ! You have to wake up ! Please wake up ! We just got married ! Come on you have to wake up ! Please !"

I cried on her chest .

I heard the firemen prying open the car door ." Sir are you ok ?"

" Yes just help her NOW !"

" OK sir ." They pulled me away from her .

" No ! I need to see her one last time !".

She looked so bad I kissed her on the head on last time .

I cried and cried as they separated us and sent us to the hospital in two different ambulances.

I just had the urge to jump out and take the same ambulance with amber .

She was pregnant . This was the scariest time of my life . I am a father.........