Remembering us

Becky's POV

Amber came back and I have been fighting with her telling her that Niall is her husband. She doesn't want to listen . Niall is really depressed I have been trying to help .

When amber found out that I married Harry . (Because she forgot ) . She started to freak . She then screamed when she saw her children . She ran wild like a child . It was hilarious . Louis and Liam calmed her bow. .

Louis POV ( A/N bet you weren't expecting it ! )

Amber came into my room and came way too close . " hey babe , I missed you ! We have to talk ! "

" what ?" I said with a confused voice then I realized that Becky told me she thinks I am the father even though Niall is . " ummmmm....... I don't like you , I love el ."

" you don't love me anymore , and we are having children ! "

I looked at her as she started to cry . Tears were pouring down her face like a water fall .

" umm...." I didn't know what to saw .

" wanna watch a movie ?" I asked making the most weirdest face ever . " sure !" She said smiling at me and giving me a huge hug .

I turned on my t .v from my Ed and went to demand . I felt like this was wrong , but I didn't want amber to cry . She has been through too much , and she doesn't even know it .

We layed in the bed . I wrapped under my cozy covers and just watched the movie .

Ambers POV

My husband Louis fell asleep and I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep . I missed him .

Niall's POV

I went to Louis's room to get my laptop because his broke . I saw amber sleep with him . I woke up Louis and slapped him in the face hard as I can.

" WHAT THE HELL LOUIS !"

" WHAT DID I DO ?"

" YOUR SLEEPING WITH MY WIFEY !"

I saw amber crawl out of bed and started to yell at me with anger and frustration . I felt nervousness through out me .

" DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME YOUR WIFE , I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU , YOU CREEP !!!"

I ran out of the room and left the house to the house me and amber bought . I will never see her again . She might never get her memory back .

Becky's POV

I saw Niall run pass me and yell . " I AM GOING TO DIE IN A HOLE BYE ! "

I knew that was because of amber . I ran upstairs and amber had just came out of the room .

" amber , what Happened ?"

" Niall was being stupid and thought I was his wifey , so I screamed at him "

She said that so calmly . Something. Was . Wrong .

" amber , Niall is really your husband !! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN YOU ......... YOU ......... YOU CHICKEN NUGGET ".

" EVERYBODY IS THROUGH THIS TRANCE OR WHATEVER !"

Amber stormed out of the house and I just stood there with an empty face .

Thinking about why my life has to be so complicated .