Remembering us

Nialls pov

" that punch could have killed her and the baby . Make sure it doesn't happen again . "

I walked in the room and saw Amber's eyes wide open looking at me . her eyes are so beautiful .

.

" hi"

"Hi ni..."

Becky cut her off and ran into the room and hugged her . Harry knew I was about to laugh so he nudged me in the arm . I don't know what I was going to laugh .

"I promise as soon as you get him today , I will throw u a huge party"

"ok becky " amber whispered with her eyes shut smiling .

Amber was allowed to get out o the hospital today . I really excited .

( later on in the day )

Becky's POV

I left an 1 before amber left so I can set up the party . I invited everyone's friends and a special someone Louis doesn't date anymore .

(7:00 pm)

"HEEEEYYY WE ARE HOME !" It wasn't their home , but you know . I ran down the stairs to see amber chasing the children . " what happ.."

" oh they gave her something to me her num and it makes her weird , forgot what it is called ".

Wow ........

" 1 never cut me off ,and 2 sit her down and be a gentleman !"

" OK , OK ''

Everyone is over and we are agin truth or dare . Niall and Lou is making tacos .

" hey el, can I speak to you in private ?"

" sure why not ". She said in her nasty perky voice . It annoyed me .

I leaded her to my bedroom .

" hey .... Get a pen and a paper . It is about Louis ."

" sure ".

A pen was on the floor . She picked it up . The first thing I aimed for was her hair . I Molly-whopped her so hard . She tried to fight back . But I kicked her in the stomach . She fell to the ground . I kicked her in the face as har as I can . I heard Harry coming in .

"BECKY STYLES WHAT DID YOU DO TO EL !"

I looked at him with anger and tried to calm myself ." I told her I was going to get revenge so I did ".

" ugh ". Harry bends down to see if el is ok " I never got treated like this when I was pregnant WHAT IS THIS ". I protested .

I heard someone coming up the stairs it was Louis . Uh oh . "EL WHY R U HERE NOINE LIKES YOU ,LEAVE I AM DATING SAFI NOW LEAVE !"

El starting to limp on down the stairs out the door .amber jumped up from the floor and pushed el out the house because el kept on looking at Louis . This is why I love amber.