Remembering us

A/n: big shout out to smileygirl0629 you are my bestie !

Amber's pov

I cried . I couldn't feel anything . My stomach was num and I think the baby is dead . I cried holding my stomach .

Nialls pov

I held her hand and I felt tears dropping down my eyes . My face turned red . I saw Becky crying . The probably only ones that weren't crying were a girl and Louis .

The doctor told us to leave . I told him I had to stay because. I was the father .

Amber didn't say anything . I was surprised , but she was crying .

The doctor checked her and he couldn't get the results till Monday . It was Friday . And left . Amber fell asleep . It was 11:00 pm and everybody else left .

I fell asleep on her next to her bed .

( morning time )

I woke up and amber was smiling at me . I smiled back at her . " how come Louis left . He is the father . Why are you here ? Niall , I am confused . "

I didn't know what to say .

I remembered I had a pic of us at the camp site .

" here look ".

" what is this suppose to mean ? I was still with Louis not you ."

It was a pic a all of us in the house laughing .

Then I showed her another pic of me and her kissing .

"I was cheating on Louis !"

" no....."

I stopped myself as I heard the door open . It was ambers friend safi.

" hi amber , do u remember me ?"

" a little but not that well ".

"How r u feeling ?"

" I am doing ........."

Safi ran to amber as she saw her eyes close . Her pulse started to slow down .i squeezed ambers hand and started to cry . "AMBER WAKE UP ! " I felt my body quiver . Safi ran outside to call a doctor .

They ran inside and told me to get out. I had no choice then safi would have pulled me out .

I sobbed as I was walking . " so amber only remembers your her boyfriend . 

" h-how do you know ?"

" becky told me . I am warning you , if u break her heart ,I will throw u out the window , got that !"

" yes mam ".

she went outside to call the boys and Becky . Dani never came back after the weddings .i started to get worried . But not as worried as I am now.

Amber can't die on me not now . Not ever .