Remembering us

Becky's POV

She smiled at me and ran outside of the house . It was raining outside but it seemed she didn't care .

"NIALL,NIALL ... WHERE ARE YOU ?"

She said looking around , I had to pull her inso she can dry off . Amber went straight up to Louis slapped him and screamed at him to go get el back .

I wonder how much she remembers ..

"Becky , your right . But he isn't my husband he is my bf . Trying to lie to me Becky ".

I still felt like slapping her ,but she remembered so ........ I was good .

I think I just figured out how she remembered . We have to take her to the doctor again .

I have to call Niall ....

I have to have a meeting with Simon ....

ARGH WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR AMBER ? Oh right ..... She lost her memory .

Niall's POV

I look terrible . All I do is eat , go to concert, eat , eat , eat , then go to sleep .

It is a daily routine .

I am really depressed . I have tried to get over amber and realize she will never love me again . I just couldn't . She was everything I wanted , everything I needed .

At one point I almost cried on stage when we were singing over again.

While I am laying in this bed Becky called me . I didn't pick up because I thought she would curse me out .

She called for the second time . It must have been something urgent.i picked up the phone with nervousness .

(Phone call )

Becky: Niall ?

Niall: yes ?

Becky: amber remembers you .

Niall: really ? :)

Becky: don't get over excited because she only remembers that you are her bf. I called the doctor and he found out you would either have to give her all of her memory , or wait two years .

Niall: ok ... I guess I am going to have to make her remember .

Becky: come in two hours amber really wants to see you .

Niall : k

(End of phone call)

I took a shower as fast as I can and got ready to go to Becky's house .

I drove with pride , but I had to remember amber didn't remember me that much .

I called the doctor while I was driving. Don't worry I had a blue tooth . I asked him of I help her get her memory back it will take at least a year.

I could tolerate it then two years when she has the kid or kids .

It has been a week since the accident happened .

I was waking I the door with a worried feeling .

"NIALL I MISSED YOU !"

Amber came running , jumping on me. I hugged her as much as I can , I missed her hugs .

" hey amber !"

" we have to talk . I am sorry .."

I interrupted her .

"No I am sorry for leaving you ."

She smiled at me had have me a kiss . I missed those . Alot .

Becky's POV

All amber has to do is remember Niall is her baby daddy , and husband .

"Niall can I talk to you privately ?"

"Sure "

We walked into our guest room and locked the door .

" all you have to do is make we remember ..."

He has been interrupting people a lot .

"No I wanna make her remember all of our memories , and that's a must ."

" you listen to me , don't interrupt me again OR ELSE. And ok here is the photo book . Good thing we took pictures."

"Right ?"

Niall's POV

I am planning on taking amber back to "our house " and help her remember .