Remembering us

Niall's pov

I called becky as fast as I can . She said she would be there as fast as she can.

I ran to her room as fast as I can . I saw her eyes open looking straight at me . I felt like something was wrong . " hi baby , I hope you are ok ."

" who are you calling baby? I am single."

I looked at her with fear . I ran to the doctor as fast as I can . "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ! WHAT HAPPENED !"

I felt the tears run down my face . My face turned red as I looked at him .

" she has amnesia ... I don't know when she will get it back."

I wanted to slap him so hard , but it wasn't his fault .

I just ran back to where she was and wiped my tears as I was about to walk in.

" amber ? I am you're husband and ...." She interrupted me and started to look a little worried .

" i am pregnant ......with who ? I remember !!!!"

" who is it I say with a shaky voice wondering what she would say .

"LOUIS TOMLINSON !!!!"

I got really angry and I felt like screaming at her . But I had to hold it inside .

" do you remember me ? I am Niall , your husband , you got in a car crash and got amnesia ".

She looked at me looking confused . She was thinking for about five minutes until she finally answered me back .

" no , it's Louis ."

I just walk away and cry . Cry until they run out . She forgotten everything , everything . On the side of her table I wrote a note giving her my number if she remembered .

" hey ..... I remember this number .... But u don't know who's it is ".

She said out loud to herself . I peaked my head through the door and asked her to say it again . I told her it was mine and she gradually started to remember me but she still thinks it is Louis baby .

Becky's POV

I ran pasted the hospital desk and went straight to her room . I saw her talking to Niall . " aw love is in the air , husband and wifey ! " . I said laughing .

" Becky ! I missed you , I don't even know him ! He is from 1d ! Here is his number if you want it . "

I saw the doctor coming and Harry knew what I was going to do so he held me back .

"Becky ... I pregnant !"

" with NIALL'S baby ! Yay ! "

I knew she was going to say someone else with her face expression.

" no LOUIS daaaa !"

Harry looked like he was about to pass out . The doctor came back and said that the baby or babies are ok and she will retrieve her memory back in two years or less . I wanted to pounce on him to do surgery on her but he interrupted me and said he can't do that , he can kill her .

I cried on ambers leg while she was in the emergency bed .

She didn't rennet anything about her husband and she thinks Louis is her " baby daddy ".

What Else Can Go Wrong ?