Where damn you are?!!

"May I know where are you Y/n?""You have disappeared from the map!!!!""I've called you about fifteen times, but the answering machine picked up, I had to go home alone, well, Niall took me, but I'm home alone or worried about you, has something bad happened to you or?"

   I completely forgot that yesi was with me during the concert

"oh my god"
Bringing my hands to my head
" I'm sorry Yesi I forgot about it, I'm with my head in the clouds, I'm with..."Liam made a face for me not to say anything for now.taking a walk I'll be home shortly, I'm fine don't worry

"If you want I'll take you home, I don't care""I would be very happy " *you said smiling*y/n pov:
"It was getting very late, Yesi was at home, waiting for me, I didn't tell her who I was with, or was at that precise moment, we didn't want to say it, even if it didn't take long, privacy, fame or being with him, it was I would know right away"

It was leaving the restaurant and some fans weren't caught by surprise, I hid behind him, in vain, haha, he took pictures with them without any problem, while I feared for my life as a joke... haha. A crowd of photographers came to us, dazzling us with the flash of cameras and microphones Liam took my hand and we ran like bullets to his car. 

  My mother!!! what a massacre!!! you laughedwhat madness haha!!!  "You see, like this every day, even by myself, going shopping" *said laughing* 

"We've had a great time, at least me, I wish we could see each other more", *says while driving*"yes, the truth has been great, knowing about you, and being able to have a laugh with you"

"We have to go back on tour, but I promise I'll be back, I'll do my best to see you or stay in touch with you" 

*When I wanted to give myself, he had kissed me goodbye, on the cheek, I felt my heart jump out of my chest, his lips were soft and warmAs if it were a pillow on my face, I felt a warmth that took me to another dimension of the world*"Goodbye my girl see you soon " waving his hand

I was going to miss him, he was a really charming boy, someone who was worth it, someone who gave me back the smile on my face and faith.I rang the bell and there they were, Anabelle and Yesi waiting for me, one with a worried look on her face, and the other half asleep, but smiling.

"but you've gone crazy aunt, seriously I freak out with you, I mean you come with me to the concert and suddenly, the earth swallows you, I don't know, because I don't know anymore" Yesi says  

Yesi was two years older than me, she took care of me and protected me first and foremost, sometimes I have to admit that she acted like a protector, like now, it seems my mother, without offending. 

 And Anabelle was a year younger than me, she was the most cheerful, and pleasant, she was from Canada, but she came here to live, for studies, and because of an outbreak of rubella in Canada, it must be that it is because there is no need to be vaccinated if one does not want  (She came here to get vaccinated and to stay),and( I had little income, because my parents worked outside, NYC and Hollywood)    (So I had to fend for myself and learn to manage myself in the work and social world on my own)I had experience in bars or pubs, since a few years ago, I was in Spain working in Beach Clubs, in the north of Spain. It was a pleasant experience and people were happy that I attended them, it must be because of my sympathy and kindness. I had the gift of peopleThe gift of people is: to be friendly, know how to dialogue, listen, and be polite with guestsbe patient, be helpful, have no problem solving problems and handle yourself at the cash register. Having that, you could handle yourself without problems, and you gained fame as a great person, honorable, and trustworthy.  I have to say that I am very healthy mentally, even having my pluses and minuses, I am not perfect but I like how I am, mysterious, reserved, all ears, and with a great humanity and kindness within me.-Now I work or help as they say at the Four Stars, one of the hotels in London, aimed at important people, and people with money, they accepted the interview last month, I couldn't believe that I finally had a very rewarding job. I knew how to make all kinds of coffees, breakfasts, and some other food.