6 months

After New Years...:

It's been six months since Liam and I started "dating"
and when I was six months old, he took me on a trip to Paris, in a very nice hotel next to the Eiffel Tower.
It was beautiful, and i was not to upload photos of him.
I respected him and wanted him to feel safe and happy with me, I let Karen and Geoff know and I will.
As I said, I am a very polite and respectful person, who also gives a lot to respect. Because when you give, you receive, when you add, you don't subtract, you multiply.

It really was a long trip, which was worth doing, and with it, even more.

I just took pictures of myself with the selfie stick, but Liam preferred to take them himself.

Liam: "Happy six months, heart"
Y/n: You are to eat my love!!! 

*You wanted to eat him with kisses
but it was impossible*
Hahaha.

Liam: "for us"

Y/n: for us too!

we spent three weeks there, and although we had not made our courtship official, it was already noticeable that I spent a lot of time with him, my grades were still the same, only that I stopped paying more attention to the readings we gave in class and to the talks ...
my attention shifted from my training to giving all my time and attention to him.

We wanted intimate and more personal, it would not last long, we wanted to love each other without hiding, without guilt, or denying that there was something between you.
We weren't that fake, we were the opposite, I showed it to him.

So... after spending a nice vacation with Liam in Paris you each went back to work, he went on tour with the boys, and you went back to resume your career, work in June closed for rest so you could focus on your end of career without obstacles or so you thought.

In an interview Liam said he was dating someone he met last year
and with whom he has been in a relationship for six months.

you were glad in your soul that it came to light and that he said it without fear or shame, that said what a person Liam was regarding the bad talk of the press or the articles.

<<Yes, I am dating a wonderful and charming girl who cares for me and who loves me no matter what happens, we are very good and very happy to be together, I hope that more people understand what it means to feel good about the choice you make at that moment in your life, and that one is in love and feels like that, the rest doesn't matter, Y/n I love you my love>> he says waving at the camera.

{{And how long have you been together Liam?}}

<<I think for almost seven months now.>>

[[at first I was afraid of the fandom's reaction, if I was a fan, for a long time, and I didn't care about money, I never cared about being well-off, after all money doesn't bring happiness, or yes, I don't know, but at least not for me, and I was very firm with how I thought and with my principles]]
I am a very integrated person
and no, it's not a joke, if I say no it's no, if I say yes it's yes.
I don't look my age the only thing, I look young but I'm getting older I've grown up with the man of my life.

If I have to count or highlight that I noticed a stone on my head once on my way home in the afternoon after uni.
It was only a blow, but I fell unconscious and half unconscious.
At that time the hatred towards me grew for no reason...
I did not give it importance, but it hurt inside, even so I will not leave who I adore for unjustified opinions.

We didn't meet when I was a minor, I was 21 of those, and he  was 24,
so they have no right to judge me without knowing me, and if they do, it's the same to me, it's MY LIFE.
I kept doing yoga and I go to the gym...the same one I go to with my Liam,until I burst and decided to break the silence.