Liam's POV

That same day, we decided to go to Paris, for the second time, but this time with more cause for celebration, because I had the feeling that this time it would be forever and for many more years what I would be with who really makes me happy and with whom I really would spend a lifetime.
I felt it inside, it had a pulpit.

I've never had the curiosity to ask what it would be like to have triplets, or twins...
I know people who have had triplets... and twins I know Louis's cousins.
But...
If Y/n wants just one, that's fine with me...
I've always liked the idea of ​​her being a baby.
I have never noticed the color of her eyes, I would swear that the first time she looked into my eyes was when we had our first kiss, it was one of the best kisses I had ever been given.
Tenderness and sweetness was what I felt when rubbing mine with her.

That was the first time I saw her eyes and I swear they were beautiful, hazel hair and brown eyes.
That coupled with that joy that she had, someone very happy, nice, pleasant, mentally healthy, and someone who loved you no matter what, whatever your condition.

I was serious with her, I loved her, and she made me see that it was worth being with her.
We both wanted to have a baby, we longed for it.
Our parents encouraged us to take that step, to consider it, and I couldn't help but ask and raise it, the best of all was that both she and I had the same illusion.

It was still too early for that, but we only had to see each other to find out immediately, this time take her with me to Cannes a beautiful place in France,
It was a very beautiful coastal area and also paradisiacal.

People went there a lot, with their partners or as a family.
She had never been to France before, nor to Disney, but I promised her that we would go in a few months with the boys, we (the boys) had never been to Disney either.

"So Liam, do you want to be a dad?"
Louis asked.

" Yes, it is one of my greatest dreams, having a little angel in your arms and realizing that you love him and that he is part of you...."

"Yeah,being a father is one of the most beautiful experiences and one of the gifts that your partner can give you..."
Harry said.

"you're making a man, friend!!!"
Said Zayn

"You have met a wonderful woman and she is giving you the best of her.
I never thought it was with a fan, Payno"
Louis said.

"Yes, she is really nice and wonderful, and there she is, by your side.
she is really nice and she is the one for you"
Harry said

It was true, I had become a man thanks to her,
I had grown up with her, I had healed my wounds with her, I started a new year with her, and I am happy thanks to her.

had been alone for so long, so long empty and without anyone to make me happy, that I had lost my good faith and my desire to fall in love.
Seeing Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn with a partner, except for me, depressed me.
I was happy for them, they are amazing, but what about me?
Didn't life want me to be happy?
Or I wasn't cut out for it.

"really love was not something mine? Wasn't it made to reciprocate and be reciprocated?"

if that was what life wanted to tell me, that's fine, but I didn't want to live... what is life without love? what is life, without that person by your side?
What is life without a good morning or good night kiss? What is life without a message from that person?

someone wants to explain it to me?

I'm going to tell you what I was like before, what it was like to live my day to day, without a woman like Y/n.

In these pages or chapter I will only talk about how I lived now being with her, but not how I lived before.

The day I met Y/n was June 15, it was hot even at night, it was after a concert when I noticed her.
For me it was like having discovered happiness in a second, like touching happiness with your fingers.
I can say that it was love at first sight.It was after a concert when we took the photo, thanks to the meet and greet we did.
She stood in the middle of us, we took a few photos and when I made up my mind and dared to look into her eyes, I thought I saw an angel inside her, despite how devastated she was and seeing the shame in her eyes... she was incredible .