365

Y/n pov

That morning my mother called me for a while to see how I was doing, and to talk a little about my relationship with Liam since she only saw him the day we met for dinner as a family.

The conversation was intense and quite awkward by the way
It seems that he was not in agreement with her going out with someone like him. But I wasn't going to stop seeing him, much less stop going out with him, because she didn't want to accept that I've grown up and that thanks to him I was different now.

I am no longer a girl and if she did not want to see it, it was not my fault, much less my problem, but hers.
I understand that he loves me and that he wants to protect me, but everything in life is periods.

flash back

"and how about that Liam?"

T/n: "He is a very good boy, I could say that he is wonderful, I love him very much, Mom makes me very happy"

"and since when do you know him?"

Y/n: "since 7 months ago"

And how old is he?

Y/n : "24 mom 24"
rolling your eyes

"hmmm, I'm sorry but I'm not sure or convinced that you should see him"

Y/n: "come on mom, come on *incredulous*
Since when have you been in agreement with something that I have done?"

"I remind you that your last relationship almost ended up killing you and that you said it was different and it ended up almost beating you to death, or do you need me to remind you" *yelling*

"I've told you no Y/n, I don't like that man for you, and while you're...."

Y/n: Great, because it's not you who has to like it, it's me, let's see if you find out once and for all that I've grown up and that I make my life without counting on people like you.

Look what I was not going to be willing to do is let others direct my life, as if I were a puppet.
I'm an adult, and I know what I want and what I don't want in my life.Come on man! The only thing missing was for someone like her, who has made a lot of mistakes, to tell me what to do with my life. If he has believed that I am going to continue under his mandate, then it is because he does not know me at all.
Over time she loved him thanks to Karen his mother told him what Liam was like and that he just wanted her to be happy, that was fondei mother began to understand me and began to leave me freer.
She was beginning to understand that I had grown and changed, and that he benefited me, since I had stopped smoking thanks to him, and that I felt safe with him.

On Christmas day everyone in my family, my father, my uncle, my aunt, my cousin, and lastly my mother, they liked Liam,
That filled me inside, knowing that I had made a correct choice in my life, he knew that he would be part of my life and that all the love I had inside could take away.
It has always been said that love is blind, and that this can end up killing you and lying you in a bottomless pit,
but this was different, he was my lifesaver.
He was the only person who deigned to ask if i  was okay.
And despite everything, he was always there for me, waiting for me with open arms, waiting for a kiss, waiting for your coat.

~That day Li and I were in the living room at home, watching Disney movies.
We had never been there, and it would be great and one day it will be possible.

We were hugging each other and almost falling asleep~

<<Watching those brown eyes that he had, melted you inside>>
"How can you be as sweet and good as he was?"
"You were dating him, seriously, was that true?"
<<you wondered every time you saw your hand in Liam's hand, intertwined>>