♭♭Sakura Message 𝄪 (1)

Pink pretty leaves fall down from the tree, falling down in their own directions. There's a couple, and another there. How did they get together? We're they confused with their feelings? Riku and Iori both didn't know.

*~♫~*

"Everyone, thank you!" Riku thanked the fans, "We are IDOLISH7!" All 7 of them say. They all walk to the back stage. Another successful concert happened, Tamaki waving his arms in excitement, Mitsuki jumping up and down. It was amazing, their first solo concert to happen. Iori walks over to Riku, "Nanase-san, you did well" Iori says with a smile. Riku smiles back happily, "You did great too!" Iori feels a weird feeling, such a weird one.

   ~♫~

   They all got home safely and decided to rest, Riku walks over to Iori's room and knocks on the door. "Iori?" Riku says as he knocks on the door, Iori opens the door and sees Riku. "What is it that you need?" Iori asks, he was tired from the concert. "Can I read in here?" Riku asks, "Sure, just be quiet" Iori says moving out the way to let Riku in. Riku walks in and sits on a black bean bag that Iori had in his room. Iori closes the door, as he walks to his bed he catches a glimpse of Riku reading. "How cute.." Iori thought in his head, he freezes for a moment, "Wait, cute?" Iori glimpses at Riku once again. A light pink shade appears on his cheeks as he climbs up the ladder up to his bed. Once he got on his bed, he lays there thinking about Riku.

"Cute..? Why am i calling him cute? I mean he is cu- eh! Seriously.." Iori thought in his head with pink dust on his cheeks. After a bit of thinking about Riku, he falls asleep.

Riku sits there reading a book called "A Message to You". It was a romance BL book, "I wonder if I like someone.." Riku wonders, he hears Iori moving around in his bed. Iori, he's amazing at everything. He's pretty, hes perfect in every way. Iori is a perfectionist after all. Riku starts feeling something strange inside his stomach, a light pink shade appears on his cheeks. Feeling stressed, surely Iori feels this way too, right?

  ~♫~

  The next day all seven idols had the day off. All of them in the main area, Mitsuki, Sogo and Riku sitting at the table, Yamato laying on the couch, Nagi sitting on the other along with Tamaki, and Iori sitting on the floor. Iori glances at Riku, and another one. "Cute? Pretty? Beautiful? Why do those words keep coming.." Iori thought in his head, And yet another glance, "Iori? Why do you keep glancing at Riku? Is something wrong?" Mitsuki asks looking a little worried, "Everythings fine, no need to worry" Iori responds with a little pink dust on his cheeks. "Glancing at me?" Riku questions with blush, "It's nothing" Iori knew he was terrible at lying.

  Mitsuki was concerned for his younger brother, he knew he was hiding something. "Iori, you're clearly hiding something. If it's something private we can talk alone" Mitsuki says concerned for his brother.

The rest of them nod in agreement. "Or you can talk to me, are you sure nothing's wrong?" Riku asks with a little pink dust on his cheeks.

"Glancing can mean quite alot sometimes, we're concerned Iori" He hears Sogo say. Iori sits there looking down at the floor, "No. It's nothing. If it was something serious I would talk about it to anyone of you guys"

  "Iori. I know you're hiding something, do you hate Riku? What wrong? Why don't you like Riku?" Mitsuki asks raising his voice a little, "Don't assume that I hate Riku! I have homework so I'll be off" Iori says sternly as he gets up to go to his room.

  "What's gotten into Ichi? He wouldn't be the type to hate on Riku" Yamato says sitting up, "Am I bothering him..? I can't be bothering him right?" Riku asks with a small weak smile. "Mitsuki-kun, you should try talking to him, you're his brother, its the best option we should go with" Sogo says, "Now?" "Whenever you're ready" Riku looks at everyone, Yamato, Nagi, Mitsuki, Sogo, Tamaki. Questioning why he feels strange around him and now Iori seems to be hiding something, it's not hate is it? He feels uneasy. Everyone sat there silently, not a single word coming out of their mouths.