♭♭ Sakura Message 𝄪 (2)

"Riku, come on" Iori says as Riku gets up and follows him to his room. They went through the hallway and into his room, Riku closes the door.

  Iori sits on the floor and Riku sits on the black bean bag that was there. "Iori, please tell me honestly..Whats wrong?" Riku says softly as he looks at Iori who was blushing.

~Iori POV~

  Just say it to him, you'll be fine. This isn't like me at all. I look at the floor and at Riku and back at the floor once again, "Iori?" I hear him say. I'm taking the chance. "Nanase-san, I- how do I say this..?" He looks at me curiously, "Words like, cute, pretty, and beautiful would just pop up in my head non stop when i think about you" I can feel my cheeks heating up. I blink once, he got closer, I blink once again, he's right in front of me.

"N-Nanase-san!?" I exclaim, "Iori.. I-Im sorry, but.." He looks away, I can see his blush on his face as he looks away from me.

"I feel the same way, but just.. I'm not ready yet" I felt a sharp pain in my body once I heard those words came out. "Take as much time as you need. I know, love is rather hard and confusing. Tell me when you're ready, I'll always be here" I say softly looking at him, he turns his head towards me. I see his big shiny red bright eyes, I look into them. His eyes are full of wonder.

  He smiles softly, I smile back as I run my fingers through his soft red hair. "Once you decide, we need to check with Kujo-san. Since, you know" Riku nods.

   "Can you continue running your fingers through my hair..? It feels good" I can feel him laying down on me, my face flushes red.

  "Do you wanna lay on the bean bag?" He gets up and nods. We both head to the bean bag I had and cuddled as I ran my fingers through his soft red fluffy hair. I'll give him as much time as he needs to decide.

~TRIGGER 𝄞 𝄡 𝄢~

  "Ouy Tenn, what would you do if Riku dated someone?" Gaku asks sitting on the couch. "If he dated someone..? Id be okay with it, just as long as they don't hurt him" Tenn said as he sat down on the couch that was across from Gaku, he had a donut in his hand ready to eat.

"What members would you be okay with dating him?" "Why are you asking these questions?" Tenn took a bite of his donut, "I'm just curious alright?"

"Curious about my brother? Why would you need to be curious about him?" Tenn said sternly, he's always been concerned about him ever since he left him for the sake of his dream. He knew he was guilty of it.

"Why would I be curious? Cause I think he likes someone"

"You think? Why do you think?" Tenn took another bite of his donut he had.

"Don't you notice he's strange around Izumi? The younger Izumi, he's also strange around him too" Gaku sits up.

"You are right, I'll talk to them" Tenn took the last bite of his donut, he gets up and heads towards the kitchen for another tasty donut.

*~♫~*

The next day, everyone had work to do. Luckily Iori had some free time in his schedule. Same with Kujo Tenn. Iori gets a call.

Tenn

"Hello?"

"Hello, Izumi Iori"

"What is it that you need?"

"I just have a question and I just want to talk about it"

"What is it?"

"Do you know if Riku has a crush on you?"

Iori froze for a moment. He knew that Riku had a crush on him, but he wasn't ready.

"Izumi?"

"Ah- sorry, Im not sure if he does. Why do you ask?"

"He acts strange around you, does he hate you? Did. You. Do. Something. Bad"

"I didn't do anything, I'm not so sure. Please check with him"

"Alright I will, if, IF. You do anything terrible, youre immediately dead"

Call ended

Iori stood there, slightly shaking. He wasn't scared of Tenn, he was scared about what might happen if he treats Riku badly. Why would he even treat him badly?

He decides he needs to calm down a bit, he decides to go to the Zero Arena. Mitsuki goes there whenever he's usually feeling down, Iori did too knowing it also calmed him down.

Once he got to the Zero Arena, he stood there staring at it. Silently thinking about the energetic red head that would always bounce around. The wind blows softly, leaves flowing with the wind and falling onto the ground gracefully. His body slightly still shaking, he felt uneasy. Having the urge to cry. "Surely, nothing will happen to me and Nanase-san, right?" He thought in his head, a calm boy who stood there. Izumi Iori, you can never tell what he's thinking about. You can never tell how he's feeling when he's just standing there staring at something. Only he knows.

~♫~

It was 8:34 pm, everyone was finished with work. They were all resting in their rooms except for Sogo, Riku and Iori in the living room. It was silent. Not a single word coming out of their mouths, it was awkward until Iori noticed Riku looking stressed. "Nanase-san, is everything alright? You look stressed" Iori says looking over at him.

He didn't answer, he just sat there staring at the floor. "Riku-kun?" Sogo says, still no answer. Sogo gets up from the couch and shakes Riku, "H-Huh!?" Riku's vision snapped back.

  "Are you alright? You look stressed" Sogo asks, Riku looks at Sogo who was in front of him and then turns to Iori, and back at Sogo. "Nothing's wrong" His face looked worried.

  "Nanase-san, you know stress can cause attacks"
Iori says coming to sit down next to him. "Please tell us what's happening" Sogo says.

  "Have you ever felt like- like staying with someone and loving them till the end? It's exactly what Im feeling. Surely I'm ready right?" Riku looks at Iori, "Nanase-san, please take your time" Sogo looks over at Iori.

"Iori-san, you know what's happening?" Sogo asks with worry in his voice and face. Iori nods, "Could it be Riku has a crush on him? He's been acting strange around him after all" Sogo thought in his head.

"Can I just say it?" Iori and Sogo nod, Riku opens his mouth about to say it but closes it. "Nanase-san, I'm sure. It'll be alright" Iori says softly.

"Iori and I are in love"

"But I'm not ready yet.."

The 3 of them went silent. Iori and Riku blushing, Sogo looking at the both of them.

~*♫*~

   I'm having so much fun writing this! (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)