♭♭ Sakura Message 𝄪 (5)

Kujo-san

💖 Why did you do it?

💙 Do what exactly?

💖 Kiss Riku. Why did you do it.

Iori questions himself, why did he even do it? He had a crush, but why did it end up being Nanase Riku?

  ~*♫*~

💙 Why did I?

💖 Why the fuck did you!?

💙 Because I had a crush on him, and he was fine with a kiss that lasted at least 10 seconds.

💖 Stay away from him. I don't want you dating my brother.

💙 No I'm not staying away from Nanase. It's my top priority to make sure he doesn't get any attacks

💖 I'll allow you stay near him. Don't you dare date my brother. I'm not letting that pass

💙 Do you not know about how stressed he's been? It's probably because of YOU. you're the one making me stay away from him, ask him yourself. He wants to be around me.

💖 I'll ask him myself then, Izumi Iori.

Iori turned his phone off and got up from his bed and headed towards Riku's room. He knocks on the door quietly.

"Nanase?" Iori says quietly, he hears shuffling and steps coming towards the door. The door opens in front of him and it was Riku. "Iori?" He looked tired, but Iori was gonna tell him about the situation anyways. It was an important situation, he needed to let know Riku.

"Kujo-san is gonna question about that kiss. Just letting you know" Iori rubs his right eye.

"Tenn-nii? How did he figure out..!?" Riku jumped a little causing his Kinako plush that he had in his arms to movie a tat bit. Iori told him everything that happened in the call.

"Why does he want you away from me..? I wanna be with you. Just close, or just around you in general" His face turned sad.

"Nanase, I have a question. Are we even dating..? It just feels.. Odd" They both felt a sharp pain, they were confused.

Riku on the verge of tears hugging his Kinako plush tightly. Iori slightly shaking also on the verge of tears. "Why does it feel wrong..? I-I don't understand.." Riku stuffs his face in the Kinako plush.

  Iori pulls him into a hug and holds him in his arms. Riku's face in his chest, Iori's hand rubbing his back and his other running through his soft red hair.

A moment later, Riku was coughing aggressively. Iori immediately pulled out of the hug and went in his room to find his inhaler. His inhaler wasn't there. Riku falls onto the floor, his vision blurry, and his coughing getting more aggressive and painful.

"Everyone! Wake up and find Nanase-san's inhaler, please!" he heard Iori yell. "I-Ior-" He tried to say, Iori runs towards him as the other members rush out their rooms.

  "Riku-kun!" He heard Sogo yell. "Find his inhaler please!" Iori looked at Riku extremely worried. Riku's eyes were close to shutting.

  Mumbled sounds, yells, and steps were all around Riku. He didn't know what to do. Iori was right there with him like he always was, still coughing aggressively. Each cough with more and more pain.

  The coughing stopped. It was silent. The members ran to Riku, he was laying on the floor passed out.

  "Nanase-san!"

  "Riku-kun!"

   "Riku!"

Iori
10:24 pm, Riku had a asthma attack and passed out. Where on earth was his inhaler? We didn't know. We're currently in the ER. I'm worried, really worried. I don't know what will happen next, his asthma got worse cause of stress. It wasn't Kujo-san who caused the stress, it was me. I was the one. I'm the one who kissed him, I'm the one who confessed and made him think. It was all on me. It's my fault this happened. I'm sorry Nanase-san. I'm sorry it was me who made this happen. I'm sorry..

They sat outside in the waiting room, waiting for a word about Riku. The aura around was damp, sad. It wasn't like usual, no smiling, no happiness. Just sadness and worry. This situation is like a curse. Each of the members didn't know what to do.

Iori looks at each of the members, Yamato, Mitsuki, Tamaki, Sogo, Nagi. Everyone looked tired but they all agreed to stay there for Riku. "Is Rikkun gonna be okay..?" Tamaki asks quietly, "I'm not sure.. His asthma has gotten worse. Why though?"

  "I'm sorry, it was me. I'm the one who kissed him and everything, it was my fault. I caused him stress" Iori says quietly looking down at the floor."Iori, don't blame yourself please.." Mitsuki says looking at his younger brother.

"Everyone, Nanase Riku is okay. You may go in and see him, he must stay in here for at least a week" the doctor says as she moves out the way to let the 6 of them go in.

They all walk in to see him asleep, laying on the bed with his hands on the side. He seemed to be okay, yet the aura of worry was still there. They looked at him relieved that he was okay.

This is like a curse.

Iori wanted this memory to be erased the next day.

He wanted to go back to when they were at the Sakura tree dancing and singing. He believed this all happened cause of him.

Tenn soon walked in into the room.

"Riku, is he okay!?" he said worried for his twin brother. "Yes he is okay" Sogo says, his eyes were about to close. All the members were extremely tired.

  Tenn turned his head over to Iori, "May we talk? Izumi Iori. Nothing will happen, I promise" the look on Tenn's face was stern looking. "Ouy Tenn! Don't go talking to my brother without me!" Mitsuki says, looking at Iori and back at Tenn.

"Why exactly would you want to come? It's not like we're going to some play area for you" Tenn glares at Mitsuki.

"Mitsu- you shouldn't go. It's a private conversation with Ichi and Tenn" Yamato says with all the other members nodding in agreement.

"The only reason I'm going is to defend him! Don't act like I don't know what's happening to my own brother! My younger brother that I've been with ever since we were young! I see Iori everyday, I can tell if something is wrong. Which something is clearly bothering him. I've ALWAYS been here for HIM and HE'S been HERE for me!"

Even though Tenn left Riku. He was still desperately worried for him, he left for the sake of his dream. An idol being his dream. He wanted to become like him, he wanted to perform on stage with him.

Mitsuki stayed with Iori ever since they were children. Both of them having each other's back no matter what, supporting each other along the way. Even in during fights and after fights, they still support each other.

"Yes. It all connects, you know what's happening"

"Are you letting me go with the both of you?"

Tenn nods and heads out the room with Mitsuki and Iori following behind him. They go in the hallway.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" Iori asked.

"Why did you do this? You caused the stress and made him end up in the hospital. You lied. He didn't want to be with you"

A sharp pain in Iori's stomach, his face in shock but he kept calm. He was shocked, he was the one who did all of this. He could hear Tenn and Mitsuki arguing quietly to not wake the other patients up. Mumbled sounds, his body slightly shaking.

  Iori
11:39 pm, Riku hates me. I know it, the way his shoulders shake as he tries to be strong during the tough times. His cute innocent laugh that makes everyone happy. I remember all of that, I treasure every side of him. I love you Riku. The reason for these tears are from the scars I tried to protect you and me.