♭♭ Sakura Message 𝄪 (3)

"Iori and I are in love"

"But I'm not ready yet.."

The 3 of them went silent. Iori and Riku blushing, Sogo looking at the both of them. He didn't know how to feel, he opens his mouth just to close it again.

  "Why do you seem so stressed?" Sogo asks rubbing his back as he sits down. "I dont know.. I really don't" Riku leans over to Iori.

"Please take your time, are you hiding something as well? You seem like it" Iori says running his fingers through his hair.

"Ah- uh, it's nothing. I'm going to sleep, good night" Riku says getting up from the couch and leaves the area. Sogo and Iori sit there concerned.

~𝄪 (Riku)~

  He layed on his bed. Pillow in between his legs and arms wrapped around the pillow, he stared at nothing. Just air. His mind full of things about Iori, why did he say he's not ready? He clearly wasn't ready. Still questioning love. How do people know if they like someone..? He grabs his phone that was next to him, "I should text Momo-chan" He thought in his head. He scrolls through his apps and clicks on Rabbichat.

Iori 💙

Sogo

Mitsuki!

Momo! <--- Open Rabbichat

Momo!

❤️ Momo-chan, are you awake..? I wanna talk about something

It took 3 minutes for him to respond.

💖 I'm awake! What do you need?

❤️ it might be weird but, what does liking someone mean? And how do you know if you like someone?

❤️ I'm asking you since you're married to Yuki

💖 Ahh! Make sense!

💖 ٩(><)۶

❤️ ( '-') =͟͟͞͞🍮

💖 So first, what does liking someone mean? ( ̄ヘ ̄)ᴴᴹᴹ It means you wanna hold hands with them, you want them holding you close, you want them all to yourself, you wanna be with them all the time and you think about them non stop

Riku layed in bed and read the message. Holding hands, wanting them all to yourselves, wanting to be with them. Riku's face flushes red. He knew he didn't know how to handle love, Riku knew he wanted Iori. There's always a weird feeling around him, different types of weird feelings. He couldn't describe it at all, he's still confused on why he said he wasn't ready.

  He wanted to be with Iori. He wanted him to hold him close. He would stare at him all the time.

  "I'm not ready, it's cause of him. He's the one causing the feelings right?" Riku thought to himself.

Or it was rather things were going too quickly.

  ~♭♭ (Iori) ~

  Iori sat at his desk thinking about Riku. Such a sweet energetic boy, he misses him even though they're in the same dorm and can see each other whenever they want too. "I wonder what he's doing.." He thought to himself.

He looks at a photo of him and Riku together at a Sakura tree, light pink pretty leaves were in the background falling down beautifully. Riku looked cute in that photo with the big smile that was planted on his face, Iori also smiling. He smiled softly as he remembered that exact moment, they danced with the leaves right after the photo was taken. Sang their songs and had a great time. He wanted to experience that again.

He saw a quote from a book he was reading that was lying open on his desk. The quote read: "Love is when you want to be with someone no matter what, you're always there for them" He layed his head on the desk, his face a blushing mess.

*~♫~*

The next day was rather quiet. Even though Riku and Iori had work together it was still quiet, they were both on the train. It was crowded so they went to a corner near the doors. Iori's hands on the walls pinning Riku in place, their faces inches away from each other. It was awkward but the mask they were wearing kept their blush hidden.

Riku's arm wraps around Iori, it felt warm being around him. Whether it was singing and dancing or work, just being around him in general felt safe and warm. Iori stood there flustered, "Nanase-san, are you ready yet? Please. Tell me how you feel" Iori says quietly and softly."I'll tell you soon, in a place that we both love. A place where we sang and danced as the leaves fall down gracefully" Riku buried his face into Iori's chest causing him to blush more, but yet smile.

  After work they headed to a park with alot of sakura trees. It was a beautiful scenery. Couples in different spots holding hands, jumping around and having fun with their lover. If only Iori could do that with Riku.

Riku followed Iori thinking about his feelings, still confused. Why does he love him? Why, just why does he want to be with him at all times? He knew a little of the answer.

  Izumi Iori. A perfectionist and idol. Loved by many people all around the world, part of IDOLISH7. A 17 year old boy that is extremely beautiful, a perfectionist that is cute and beautiful. Perfectionists are perfect at everything after all.

  They walk around the area and look around. Their feelings mixed up a little. Iori stops walking. "Iori?" Riku says. "..." Iori's face was full of pink dust, he didn't know what to say. Riku walks closer to him, "I-or-i!" he played around with his name. Pink petals falling down, Riku's right hand on Iori's right shoulder. The wind blowing gently as their hair flows with the wind, it was a nice breeze.

He turns around and looks at Riku. "Iori..?" His cheeks painted in pink, looking into the others eyes. The wind blowing gently, calm music playing in the background as someone was playing the guitar. Pink petals flowing with the wind, the 2 look at each other flustered. Not a single word coming out of their mouth.

  "Ne.. Iori, can I say something..?"

  "G-Go ahead" Iori was flustered, he wanted to confess but was far too nervous.

  "This odd strange feeling. It's confusing, butterflies in my stomach flying around. I want you at all times"

Iori moves his hand closer to Riku's, their hand inches away. Both of them blushing.

"How about.. This? How about I sing? You'll recognize this"

"Itsu demo kimi wo hisoyaka ni omotteru
Sono kokoro ga tojikometa kanashimi mo
Saite soshite chi ni kaeru usubeni no
Ichizusa de tsutsumu kara
Kizukeba konna ni kyou no sekai wo
Tsutaeru tame no kotoba ga naranda ne
Sakura... Negau koto ima hitotsu kanau nara
Omoide wo kakikesu gurai no asu ni nare"

[Translated] "No matter what, I will always be quietly thinking of you
And the sadness locked inside that heart.
Bloom– Just like those pale pink petals, wrapping around you
as they return to the earth.
Before we realized, there were so many words we had to say to the world we see today
lined up before our eyes.
Sakura... If I could only have one wish come true,
Then I pray that tomorrow will erase these memories."

"Sakura Message.. Our song. A beautiful song" Riku hugs Iori and stuffs his face into his chest.

"I have a certain feeling, a feeling that I'll be with you. Forever" Iori lifts up Riku's face. Eyes staring into each other, Their faces inches away.

"Bloom like the petals and show your true colors, and here you are. Showing your true colors, realizing you love me as much as i love you"

  Iori gently kisses Riku. Riku was shocked but kissed back. They both let go blushing, "Sorry.." Iori says. Riku smiles then his smile fades a little.

  "I wonder how Tenn-ni would think about this.. Same with the others.."

  ~*♫*~

  I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I WAS IN WRITERS BLOCK, BUT I'M BACK. Also, this chapter in my opinion was kinda bad. But I hope you enjoyed it anyways (๑°⌓°๑)