♭♭ Sakura Message 𝄪 (4)

Iori gently kisses Riku. Riku was shocked but kissed back. They both let go blushing, "Sorry.." Iori says. Riku smiles then his smile fades a little.

  "I wonder how Tenn-ni would think about this.. Same with the others.."

*~♫~*

  Iori and Riku headed home, once they got home they told everyone except for Kujo Tenn about their relationship. Every was happy and supported them. Nothing went wrong so far.

Riku walked passed the bathroom, Tamaki was in there singing really loudly. "Tamaki! Quiet down a little!" Riku said as he leaned closer to the door to make sure Tamaki can hear him, "Sorry Rikkun!" He heard the 17 year old say.

  He sighs and walks to his room, thinking about that kiss. Once his lips met the Iori's lips, it felt wrong. He didn't know why, he liked him for awhile. So why did it feel wrong? He wondered.

Once he got in his room his phone rang. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, "It's Tenn-nii"

  Tenn-nii 💖

"Tenn-nii!"

"Riku. I just wanted to talk about something"

"What is it?"

  Tenn could hear Riku getting in his bed and shuffling around.

"About Izumi, the younger Izumi"

"Iori? What about him?"

"Do you have a crush on him?"

"..."

"Riku, I won't be mad. Just tell me"

"..."

"I promise, I won't be mad"

"I do, he kissed me"

  At that exact moment, Tenn froze. He's okay with it. Right? He did say so. Strong feelings in his stomach, his teeth clenching together. "Izumi Iori.." Tenn says quietly so that Riku wouldn't hear across the phone.

"Ah.. Thanks for telling me, that's what Gaku and Ryuu we're hiding then"

"..." (He's making a soft grunting-ish sound)

"What is it? Riku"

"Nothing.. Just your voice. Are you sure you aren't mad?"

"I'm sure, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"I have work with you tomorrow, did it not say that on your schedule?"

"Oh right.. It did, I'll see you tomorrow then Tenn-nii"

"Alright, bye bye Riku"

"Bye bye Tenn-nii"

Riku layed there with his phone still in his hand. Why did the kiss feel so wrong? Love is a confusing language, but why this confusing?

~♫~

Kujo Tenn. Center of TRIGGER. An idol who looks to be an angel outside but isn't actually one, he's also a very protective brother. A really protective one.

He sat at the dinner table as Ryuu set the plates of food down on the table, "Thank you for the food" Gaku said as he grabbed his fork. Ryuu looks at Tenn, "Are you not gonna eat?" He asked. It took a moment for Tenn to snap back into reality, "Ah- yes I am. Thank you for the food" He says grabbing a knife and fork. His face was annoyed.

"Tenn, is something bothering you?" Gaku asks looking at the center as he takes a bite of his food. Tenn shakes his head and continues eating, Iori dating Riku bothered him. He didn't want anything bad to happen to his younger brother. How could someone like Riku develop feelings anyway? Someone energetic like him would just spit out that they like the person.

"Tenn? Tenn!" He heard Gaku say as Gaku waves his hand up and down in front of his face, "Ah, sorry again"

"Tenn, something is definitely bothering you"

"I agree with him Tenn, what's happening?"

Tenn ate quick and finished eating before the other two. "Just Ri- work" He gets up from his seat and brings his dirty plate to the sink, "Ri? Do you mean Nanase?" Gaku asks.

"Like I said, it's work. I'll be in my room if you need me" Tenn opens the door to his room and heads in. Gaku and Ryuu sat there concerned for their center, whatever was bothering him was definitely not work. Something about Iori kissing Riku perhaps?

  ~♫~

  Iori sat at his desk writing some math formulas down to practice. He hears a knock on the door, "Iorin! Can you help me? Sou-chan isn't here to help me" Iori sighs and grabs a clean piece of paper and his pen. "Yes Yotsuba-san, wait at the dinner table" His mind was full of things, "Mkayy" He heard Tamaki say. He goes out of his room and to the dinner table.

He was thinking about that kiss. Wondering if Tenn would care about it, he bet Tenn would care about it. Such a protective brother, not overprotective but just protective. He sits down in a seat next to Tamaki. He started helping Tamaki with Riku on his mind.

"Iorin? Iorin!" Tamaki pokes Iori's cheek, "Eh! Sorry, Yotsuba-san. Anyways, that equals this. Remember that" Tamaki writes it down and looks back at Iori. "Are you okay Iorin? You seem to have something on your mind"

"It's nothing at all Yotsuba-san" Iori says writing down another practice problem.

"Is it about Rikkun and you?"

Iori ignored Tamaki's question and continued on, Riku's reaction to the kiss was just wonderful in a way. His eyes getting wider and the sakura petals reflecting in his eyes. The kiss felt wonderful but it felt wrong.

  "Do you understand?" asked Iori.

  "Can you go through it again..? I wasn't paying attention.."

  "Yotsuba-san, put your King Pudding away and pay attention" Iori said sternly with light pink on his cheeks.

  "Sorry.. Are you thinking about Rikkun?"

  "Pay attention Yotsuba!"

  ~♫~

  Riku shuffled around in his bed. Iori all over his head, Tenn sounding annoyed all over his head. It was an absolute mess. He wanted the kiss to just get out of his head and just be gone.

Bloom like those pink petals and show your true colors.

  He thought about that quote, showing your true colors meant show how you actually feel. Surely Iori feels the same about the kiss right? Surely he doesn't feel the same. Or does he..?

Riku started coughing aggressively, an asthma attack. Stress can easily cause attacks. He quickly grabs his inhaler an uses it as he sat up quickly. His breathing was heavy then started to calm down, he knew he shouldn't be stressed otherwise he'll make everyone worry about that his asthma is gonna get worse.

He went to sleep after that attack, Iori still in his head. He wonders what will happen once he has work with Tenn. Tenn was definitely annoyed from the sound of his voice.

~♫~

Iori was laying in his bed, about to go to sleep. He soon got a text from Tenn.

Kujo-san

💖 Why did you do it?

💙 Do what exactly?

💖 Kiss Riku. Why did you do it.

   Iori questions himself, why did he even do it? He had a crush, but why did it end up being Nanase Riku?