Chapter 8 : Adore You

After the little accident they had ,  Mingyu and Wonwoo finally made up with each other .

"Woo-ah"

"Yes ?"

"Let's go breakfast"

"Sure" Wonwoo says it while smiling .

They both starts to walk towards one of the convenience store there to grab some grub . But they encountered one problem . They see Mingyu's friend picking on some other students . Mingyu couldn't hold himself back and joined his friends . Wonwoo wants to stop him but his friends suddenly arrived there .

"Morning" Seungmin greeted .

"M- morning" Wonwoo replied .

"You good ? You look tired . And your eyes look sore did you cry ?"

"Wait what you did ?" Hyunjin asked .

"Why when ?" Lucas jumps into the conversation .

"It's nothing okay . Just , something happened between me and Mingyu earlier but we made up with each , don't worry"

"Okay I understand that you made up but what did he do to make you cry ? Did he hurt you again ?"

"Verbally , yes"

"What ?"

"Bro why would he do that ?"

"That dude needs a good beating"

"Where is he ? I'm about to throw punches right now " Said Seungmin and Hyunjin .

"I didn't get a black belt for nothing" Said Lucas .

"We- We............."

"You guys what ? I don't appreciate someone hurting my friend "

"He...... uhm , you know what nevermind . Nothing bad happened just a small accident between us two "

"Tell us about it ? Please ?"

"No it's nothing serious to be talked about besides it already happened . I'm the weak one , crying over small stuffs . Sorry that I got you guys worried"

"If you insist" Said Hyunjin .

"But what about the others over there ? Shouldn't we do something about it ?" Seungmin says it while Lucas agrees to his statement .

"I'll go handle this " Said Wonwoo .

"You ? You sure ? Mingyu is there I don't want him tu hurt you"

"It's okay . We made a deal"

Wonwoo walks toward Mingyu and his friends , still bullying the ither students . One is harassing two students , one dumps the other student's stuff out of the student's bag . Mingyu on the other hand is trapping a girl , pushing her towards a wall . He even plays with her hair , while the girl is trying to defend herself . Wonwoo who's watching them can't take it anymore and walks straight to Mingyu . As Mingyu is about punch a male student's face , Wonwoo calls him .

"Gyu-ah" He calls for Mingyu , pulling his sleeve a bit , making Mingyu turn to the voice . He looks at Wonwoo nervously , thinking he just broke Wonwoo's heart .

"Woo-ah , uhm what are you doing here ?" Mingyu asks nervously .

"What are you doing ?" Said Wonwoo .  Mingyu lets go of the student he was about to hit . His friends looks at those two in confusion . One of Mingyu's friend wants to catch Wonwoo from behind but Mingyu notices , pulling Wonwoo in making his friend miss . He pulls Wonwoo into his hug , protecting him from any danger .

"My friend was about to attack you so thank me later " He whispers into Wonwoo's ear while Wonwoo is still embraced by him . It took a hot second for him to process the situation but then he understood what was happening .

"Ey . You just made me eat the floor you dumbass "

"I don't give a dang fuck about you okay whatever you want to do just do it as long as it doesn't involve Wonwoo ." Mingyu says it in a serious voice and a straight face , puzzling his friends' mind . Hyunjin , Seungmin and Lucas who's watching looks in confusion of what just happened .

"Gyu-ah , you can let go of me now"

"Oh yeah sure" While letting go of Wonwoo .

"Can you please no do this anymore ? We're still in freshman year . Do whatever you want when you're in senior year okay just not now ."

"Oh . Okay " Mingyu answeres while smiling .

"Get going bitches ." Mingyu orders his friends to go somewhere else . His friends followed Mingyu's orders , even though some of them didn't really agree to Mingyu's action , They still went somewhere else .

"Good . Do you still want to go have breakfast ?"

"Yes ! I would love to !" Said Mingyu , excitedly and happily .

"What about us though ?" Seungmin asked .

"Let's go together . Five of us" Wonwoo suggested .

"I'm fine with it as long as I'm not sitting next to Mingyu " Hyunjin makes a disgusted face while saying that .

"Hey !" Mingyu shouts . Wonwoo holds him back , not wanting him to cause trouble . Mingyu looks back at Wonwoo , then calms down .

"Let's go , shall we ?" Lucas asked .

"Sure !" Wonwoo replied . Then all five of them walks toward the convenience and bought some breakfast . Mingyu sits next to Wonwoo while the others sits in front of them . Mingyu even fed some of his food to Wonwoo , when he never fed anyone else . Wonwoo eats happily but also confused about how Mingyu's attitude changed that instantly . But as long as he's not causing trouble , Wonwoo is as happy as ever . He thought to himself , can he keep this up longer ? Was it this morning's incident that changed him ? Or was it last night's ? Whichever it is , he's glad that Mingyu is happy . Mingyu just sits on the side , adoring Wonwoo , treating him the way Mingyu wants to , the way Wonwoo deserves .