Chapter 2 : Mingyu's pov

Registration day

Mingyu gets out of his car with an annoyed look on his face , slamming the door and walks very aggressively towards the registration table . He doesn't look very pleased to be there . 

"What even is this shitty ass university man the chicks here don't even look good"  said the small voice of his head . To be honest he doesn't even want to be here at this point of time . He just wants to be sitting at home or going out with his friends . 

"Either you get into this university or I'll cut off your allowance , take away all your rights and you can never come back to this house again . So what's it going to be son?" said Mingyu's father aka Mr. Kim the CEO and founder of Kim's Holdings. 

Without any room for negotiation , he was left with no option but to obey his father's orders . He was a rebellious kid growing up , so there's no doubt about him rebelling about this small stuff . From his past life , never once in his life that he didn't cause a ruckus or any type of trouble in all of the school he has been . Believe it or not , he has been in juvey numerous times to the point where he  even said to his dad he's more comfortable there than normal school . 

Mingyu grunts very audibly as soon as the worker there finished registering him . She hands him the key to his dorm room shakily . He snatches the key very aggressively , kicking the table while  grabbing his bag from the ground . 

One lucky thing is that his gang from elementary got into this university as well . He then receives a call from one of his gang members saying to meet by the field after he finished packing . He takes his pace to his dorm room . "whatever that can make me happy I guess"

After climbing up a few flight of stairs , he managed to reach his dorm room . He slams the door open with rage from climbing up the stairs . He wasn't really pleased to meet his new roommate because he won't expect things to go that  well with his new roommate since he doesn't tolerate sharing . 

"Control yourself idiot your allowance isn't a bit", He whispers to himself to calm himself down . "Don't cause a ruckus again you idiotic bitch", again he whispered to himself , hoping he can calm himself down . He opens the door aggressively and goes into the dorm .