Chapter 12 : All My Love (smut)

⚠️ TW : SEXUAL CONTENTS ⚠️

Mingyu storms out of the room . "Gimme that !" He snatches a bottle of what he thinks is vodka out of some random girl's hand . He chugs it down , washing away all of his frustrations and disappointments . It hurts going down his throat at first , but felt nice when the searing hot drink slides down his esophagus .

"Mingyu !" Wonwoo calls for him desperately , catching his steps closer to Mingyu . Mingyu nearly throwed up because of whatever he just drank , but he still walked furiously pushing everyone that is in his way towards the backyard .

The cold fresh air hits him , snapping his senses back to place , waking him up . The bottle is still inside his hand , he wanted to take a sip but then fell by the poolside . Yes , for some reason there's a pool inside at the back of that house . It's probably the reason why Soonyoung's and Jihoon's parties are so popular , is because if you're tired of dancing you can just go for a swim , with other intoxicated people if you will . Usually Mingyu is scared of swimming because he's afraid he'll drown if he wasn't paying attention . But for that night , the cold water that is touching his fingertips are , comforting .

He felt lightheaded , as he was sitting by the poolside . Then he sees a familiar girl swimming towards him , drenched and is pushing her hair back . She throws a flirtatious look directly in Mingyu directions . Wonwoo's hurrying towards Mingyu with an anguished expression creasing his handsome features . Mingyu thought of turning around , but he decides against turning around to acknowledge Wonwoo's hotness in his own eyes .

The girl came up on Mingyu , looking like she was about to say something . Mingyu has already submerged his entire body , parking his lips on the girl's lips impatiently . He tastes chlorine from the girl's lips , but in this condition he couldn't care less .

He isn't kissing the girl just intentionally spite Wonwoo , but he undoubtedly felt satisfied when he looked at Wonwoo stopping on his tracks , standing frozen while staring at them . The girl seems into Mingyu , while Mingyu felt like he's slept with this girl on a different occasion because her lips felt familiar . He already didn't give a damn fuck about Wonwoo's clothes at this point , drenching it in the pool water that is almost confirmed to be mixed with some alcohol .

The girl pushed Mingyu's leg aside , climbing out of the pool with ease . The girl climbed onto Mingyu's lap , soaking wet , hungrily looking at Mingyu's groin area . She's still dripping wet , but felt warm on Mingyu's stomach . He grabs at her hungrily ; but it didn't take him long to realize that this girl wouldn't be good enough to satisfy his thirsty ass desires .

She is biting on his lower neck , where Wonwoo's jacket has a hole to let skin through . There's a few more holes , revealing skin in all the right places . Mingyu usually likes it aggressive , rough and hard , but this just isn't it . He was about to push the girl away , but he feels a hand grabbing his waist . The girl also thought the same , and made her move before Mingyu does his .

The girl pulls back , sensing that Mingyu is not her as his type . That was a mere waste of time if she'd consider it . She just gave Mingyu a fake looking smile . She unlocks her legs from Mingyu's abdomen and slips back into the pool without saying a word , leaving Mingyu sitting there quietly .

Mingyu realizes that the girl was his former ex , which he spent a day with before breaking up because she's not the type to fulfill what he wants . He fucked the girl around twice before he threw a shit load of curse words at her before leaving her in a hotel room , and the hotel room wasn't even paid by Mingyu when the girl came thinking she's in for free stuff .

"Gyu-ah " Mingyu hears a soft gentle voice calling him from the side . His attention is finally back to the handsome tall boy or so he wants (now changed to wanted) to call his boyfriend that is crouching right next to him with his hand wrapped around Mingyu's forearm , tight . Of course it's Wonwoo , but he just stares at hos legs like they're more important than paying attention to his roommate , desperately calling for him .