Chapter 4 : Fast pace

On his way downstairs , Wonwoo bumps into Lucas dropping his book again . 

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry , I didn't see you" Wonwoo said as he is getting up . 

"Hey it's alright ! Wonwoo , is it?" Said Lucas . 

"Oh hey , Lucas . I'm sorry for bumping into you . Where are you headed to ?" 

"Meeting the others as planned . Here let me help you with your books " said Lucas while kneeling down to help pick up Wonwoo's books . 

"Eh no no it's fine I can do it myself" 

"It's okay I'm used to helping people besides it's a good deed" Lucas insisted . "Let's go there together while we're at it ?" he suggested . 

"I would be glad to ," Wonwoo follows Lucas's step towards the meeting spot , smiling along the way . Lucas looks back to Wonwoo , confused why he is smiling . Wonwoo looks at him still with the smile . 

When Wonwoo and Lucas reached the meeting the spot , they're surprised to find Hyunjin and Seungmin were being bullied by Mingyu and his friends .

"STOP!" Lucas yelled at them .

Mingyu looks back , searching for the voice with anger . He then sees Lucas .

"So you're the one who's brave emough to yell at me huh?" Said Mingyu , mockingly .

He holds Lucas by the collar , holding his fist up ready to throw a powerful punch straight at Lucas' face . Suddenly he hears someone calling him .

"Hey Mingyu" A soft voice calls out Mingyu's name .

Mingyu's eye widened up , wondering who just called him . He knows this voice , but where ? He searches for the voice all around but couldn't find the source . Out of the blue , he feels his shirt being pulled from behind .

Through instinct , he grabs the hand and pulling it away from him , grabs it extremely tightly and turned around . He is surprised to find Wonwoo , his new roommate standing behind him tearing up .

"Hey Wonwoo , uhm why are you crying ?" Said Mingyu in a soft and concerned voice , confusing his friends with the sudden attitude change . No , they haven't heard him talk like that .

"It hurts" said Wonwoo in a shaky voice .

" I'm sorry " He replied , concerned about Wonwoo's hand . He lets go of Wonwoo's hand , while checking if Wonwoo's hand is okay or not .

"It's pretty red . I'm sorry about it okay , please don't get mad at me "

Mingyu's friends are genuinely confused . They're all left in awe of Mingyu's sudden attitude change . It's a whole different Mingyu from they've known

"No no my hand's fine just please can you not mess with my friends ? It's our first day here and I don't want to cause a scene" Said Wonwoo while rubbing his wrist still feeling the pain .

"What ? Why should I stop ? It's fun you know" Mingyu refuses to , speaking sarcasticly , making fun of Wonwoo .

"Please , I'm begging you . I'd do anything for you okay , anything for you to stop ,"

"Anything ? Huh . If that anything means eveything OTHER than finding me a suitable partner then no . Don't need to waste your saliva talking to me if you can't fulfill what I want" Said Mingyu while crossing his arms and rolling his eyes .

" Ah- Please...... I- I'd do anything okay just please stop . Do you want me to get on my knees and beg ? I would be glad to anything for you to stop ," Wonwoo drops down to his knees , rubs his hand together ready to beg to Mingyu .

"Hey hey no please , get up don't humiliate me and yourself right here you dumb fuck . As I said if it's anything other than my wish , I won't . Stop . End of conversation . Any compromisation you'd like to make ?"

"Fine , okay , I'll do whatever you want but promise me you won't do anything to my friends after I do what you want okay ?" Said Wonwoo making a deal holding out his pinky finger , wanting to make a promise to Mingyu .

" You really think I'd make a pinky promise ? Come on now little kid that's a kid's thing . Man up shake hands or something" Mingyu grabs Wonwoo's hand and shakes it sealing the deal . He slaps the back of Wonwoo's head while laughing before leaving .

" Ow ." Wonwoo grunts while rubbing the back of his head .

Hyunjin and Seungmin went to get Wonwoo and Lucas .

"Thanks for helping us out Woo" said Hyunjin .

Wonwoo suddenly gives a good smack at Hyunjin's cheek .

"No one is allowed to call me that , not even my own family" Wonwoo said it in a furious tone . Extremely mad at Hyunjin just because he wants to call him by a shorter name .

"OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY" Hyunjin apologizes .

"Nah it's okay you're not the only one ,"

"Well let's continue with our plan ?" Seungmin interferes .

"Sure ," Lucas said .

"Let's go~ " Said Wonwoo and Hyunjin together . They continued with their plan which is to walk around the whole campus , explore the buildings and possibly go chill at the field if it's not too busy .

All of a sudden Wonwoo gets a text message from someone . Surprise surprise it's Mingyu himself . The text says "Find me a girl with a lot of curves and you know a big bottom and top asap okay ? And I promise I won't mess with your friends again . Also whatever you want for dinner I'll pay for it no specific reason okay I just felt bad for making you cry earlier , okay bye hoe I got more important thing to do even though I have enough time to send you this long ass text , okay bye for real now <3 " . Wonwoo reads it in confusion but also relieved that Mingyu won't mess with his friends anymore . Without realizing , his mouth draws a crooked line , or how everyone knows it , a smile .