-Lost-

How did you end up in this situation?

Earlier you were just with your mother watching the animatronics performance. Just when the announcer introduced the animatronics the Glamrocks suddenly appear from the ground then started dancing blasting music followed by cheers of the crowd. You were too focused on the show completely unaware that your grip has loosened from your mother's hand. The animatronics danced and sang on the stage emitting humanlike movements as the crowd watched in awe completely astonished by their performance. In the middle of the show, you saw Freddy twitching slightly then right after fall on the floor earning a loud thud. This caused panic and confusion from the audience. You looked beside you about to call your mom but stopped realizing that she wasn't beside you.

"Mom?" you asked shakily heart thumping. You called your mom once again but to be knocked down on the cold hard floor. You groaned in pain, tears pricking in the corner of your eyes. You sobbed picking yourself up from the ground feeling a stinging pain on your elbow. You ran away mindlessly without a destination in mind just wanting to be in the comfort of your mothers' arms again. You whimpered clutching your dress when you find yourself lost in the enormous building.

"Sorry, there was a malfunction with one of the Animatronics. But please visit us again and have a wonderful time!" the announcer said its voice echoing down the halls with no people present. You walked in the empty building whimpering softly wondering where did everybody go.

'Did she forget about me?' you thought in realization more tears running down your cheeks. You quickly shook your head denying the thought. You slapped your cheeks looking ahead in determination that you will be back in your mothers' arms before you know it. When you looked up something immediately caught your attention. You see two posters showing a sun and a moon.

They looked familiar you thought. You then remembered your mother mentioning about a daycare and a daycare attendant who takes care of kids. You were deep in thought whether you should go to the daycare or not. But after a few minutes of thinking you decided to head to the daycare to stay for the night. As you were walking you entered a room seeing the same poster you saw earlier. You noticed tables and other stuff but what got your attention the most is a slide with the words on top of it saying 'Slide into Fun'. You crouched peeping into the hole hearing children's music. You sighed crossing your arms getting ready to go into the slide.

You pushed yourself off sliding your way through the colorful slide. Once you reached the bottom you landed on a ball pit. You let out a small oomph picking yourself up straightening your dress. You looked up examining your surroundings to find an odd-looking playground. You hummed in curiosity walking out of the ball pit still examining the room. Your attention was diverted into something else when you hear a voice behind you making you jump in place.

"Well, hello there little one! What are doing up here so late?" a tall sun looking animatronic asks behind you its head spinning. You yelped when he suddenly picks you up from the ground his face getting close to yours "Where are all your friends?" he asks.

You tried getting out of his grip while he asks more questions but failed miserably. "Can you please put me down? You're scaring me" you whimpered trying to control the tears running down your cheeks. This made the animatronic panicked immediately placing you down on the ground. It apologized a few times trying to find ways to cheer you up like giving you stuff toys and entertain you with puppets. This calmed you down quite a bit. Wiping your eyes, you looked up to see a nervous animatronic fiddling and playing with its thumb. You looked at it curiously quite amazed that it is possible for a robot to feel human emotions and impressed how well they programmed it. The animatronic calmed down once seeing your relaxed expression.

"How are you feeling Gumdrop?" it asks tilting its head to the side.

"I'm feeling much better. I'm sorry for crying earlier I was just scared" you mumbled hugging the stuff toy he gave you.

"It's alright. It's okay to cry sometimes!" the animatronic comforted

You smiled at this hugging your knees tightly in your chest.

"What's your name... Mister..."

"The names Sundrop!" it introduced in a cheery tone

"My names... Y/n" you say while fiddling with your fingers.

"What a pretty name! Y/n!" Sundrop complimented. Smiling at this you mumbled a thanks looking up at him.

"So how did you end up here y/n?" Sundrop asks. The question made you frown telling him the events and how it happened while he just patted your back the entire time trying to comfort you. "It's okay Gumdrop. You're allowed to stay for the night if you want? And wait until your mom come pick you up" you perked up with the idea smiling before you know it you were hugging him saying 'thank you' repeatedly. The action made him taken aback for a moment before returning the kind gesture. Guess being lost and staying in the daycare isn't that a bad of an idea after all.