Chapter 2:A adventure

"Another day ,another day in school" said Izuku while walking out the door of his house.As he was walking to school he saw katsuki and his "Friends". Izuku avoided him and went on his way.

~|Time skip|~
When class ended . Izuku was sitting in his desk, Bakugou comes up to him and slabs his pencil on his desk. "W-whats the Matter Kac-chan..?" Says Izuku in a shaking voice. Bakugou smiled and said "What are you writing there Deku"
"Just some notes"Izuku replies. Bakugou grads his notebook and burns it. Izuku was just standing there seeing his notebook burn, He was used to it. He took his bag and ran out the classroom.

He was sitting outside looking at the floor with tears in his eyes, "why can't I be a hero...Do i really need a quirk to be a hero..?"Says izuku as he was crying. Izuku didn't wanna attend class so he went back home.

~|After the part where all might saved him|~
Izuku had so many questions to ask his Favourite hero but the first thing he asked was " Is it possible to be a hero without a quirk..?"... "Unfortunately no, it's not safe..." Answers All might as he leaves. Izuku was in tears....

~|Time skip when he got into UA|~

Izuku made a few Friends in UA. For a few days Izuku tried to avoid bakugou in the hallway....