Chapter:5 : Friends again

|•Third - person P.O.V•|

It was currently 6:58 pm. Izuku was a little worried as he went outside. He saw bakugou was waiting for him...."kacchan what did you tell me to come here?" Asks Deku a little nervously. Bakugou grabs his wrist and pulls him towards him.

"Wha-What" says shocked Deku. "I'm sorry Deku!, Im sorry for everything I done to you!" Says bakugou. Izuku hugged Bakugou . "I already forgave you kacchan "said the innocent broccoli. After that conversation they went back inside .

Todoroki and uraraka was waiting for them . " What were you both doing outside this late?" Uraraka asks .."Non of your business pink cheeks" Tripical bakugou replies . " Actually it is my business Bakugou! It's my responsibility to know what my classmates are doing!" Uraraka bravely replies knowing she's dead . Bakugou starts yelling again like always....

{•The next day•}

|•Izuku P.O.V•|
I was going to class still tired . 'Kacchan was yelling again ,just my luck' I thought as I sat down. I layed  my head down on the desk. "Hey Deku-kun!" Uraraka me called out . "Hey uraraka!" I also called out . Mr aizawa entered the class and everyone sat down except for kacchan ."Bakugou sit down !"... Mr aizawa said

'he's scary' I thought . I was taking some notes when jirou passed me a note .. apparently mina was hosting a party at her dorm tonight.. I passed it to kacchan and went back to taking notes .

{•After Class•} (still Deku pov)

"Deku kun are you going to Mina's party tonight?" Says uraraka while catching up to me . "Of course!" I reply .."Oi nerd you coming or not?"Bakugou yells from the end of the halls . "Sorry I have to go uraraka - Chan , I promised kacchan I'll sit with them at lunch" I nervously say as I walk away .

(A/n : 304 words 😃. I'm running out of ideas . )

 )